How is T-Mobile? (NYC Area)
I am planning to jump ship from Verizon in the coming days, and it looks like T-Mobile may be my most economic bet. I have also toyed with the idea of getting one of those new Shared plans that AT&T recently introduced for non-contract customers, but their pricing is a bit higher than T-Mobile.
My only concern with T-Mobile is their coverage. I have heard a 50/50 split of good and bad and I'm not sure if they will be reliable enough for me.
Anyone have some personal experiences they can share?
- 01-24-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 01-29-2014, 04:16 PM #3
- 01-29-2014, 06:25 PM #4
- 02-12-2014, 10:56 PM #5
Re: How is T-Mobile? (NYC Area)
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- By CaFe88 in forum T-MobileReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:02 PM
- By kevinpschroeder in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 01:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:53 AM