Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

84 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default T-Mobile..should I wait...? (for iPhone)

Seeing that T Mobile is finally getting the iPhone 5....and its new plans really attract me...I'm thinking of switching to T Mobile.

But should I wait until we hear some sort of announcement/news about the iPhone 5s? I heard it will be announced sometime in June. That isn't too far off. Even if Apple announces a June-July release of the iPhone 5s...will it be released to T Mobile the same time as other carriers (seeing that iPhone 5 will only be released on T Mobile for 2-3 months...I don't see the next iPhone will be released on T Mobile too soon)?

I don't know...I guess that's my question. Will T Mobile receive iPhone 5s the same time as other carriers if it were to release this summer?
    iMore Intermediate

223 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts

Default Re: T-Mobile..should I wait...? (for iPhone)

I curious to know how are the speeds in NYC with T-Mobile.
    iMore Beginner

57 Posts

That is a good question,but there's always rumors and a few of them, sure a new iPhone could be released as early as June but also my belief plus many others it will probably be sept again but we are all just guessing and since tmobile is now gonna be a apple product carrier I'm sure they will most likely get the new one at the same time as its released to other carriers but when is the question

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    iMore Intermediate

125 Posts
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts

It makes total sense to do it. At least for me because I can get the iPhone 5 for a 99 dollar down payment. Then sell it when the 5S comes out, finish paying it off and then get the 5S with the down payment and keep doing the same thing