A Tier: Toad

B+ Tier: Peach

C Tier: Mario

D Tier: Yoshi

Why Did I Even Bother Grinding For You? Tier: Toadette

Callinater

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
If we're talking about toad rally, then I think toad should be at the top, because his fast speed allows him to rack up points a lot more quickly. Also, dying in one hit isn't a problem if you're good at dodging. I think that Yoshi should be second as his immunity to spikes and munchers make him very viable in desert levels and other ones which have such hazards. His flutter jump allows him to access higher areas or gaining pink coins more easily. However I could also see luigi being second since his higher jump provides a similar benefit, and he can also take an extra hit.

TripSin

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I was just kind of considering both rally and tour at the same time and so put Luigi higher since he can make coin missions easier. But yeah, for rally I agree that Toad is better than Luigi on some maps for sure. I barely have played the desert and ghost rallies so I don't know much about those two, but I like Toad for the world 1 rally (all red), cave, and castle. I prefer Luigi over Toad though for Airship where I feel like it's a lot harder to not get hit, especially with his extra speed. I also like Luigi a little bit better for the sky level (red + green) again because Toad's speed makes the level harder to not get hit/fall to your death. But yeah, if you're really good at dodging Toad is better even on those levels.

I haven't played Yoshi much either, probably because I don't play the desert and ghost levels so I just threw him low on the list lol

Callinater

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I'd say it's a solid list. But I Hear that toadette is identical to toad, so wouldn't toad and toadette be in the same position? At the same time though, when I watched gameplay of toadette she seemed slower.

TripSin

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Toadette isn't actually identical to Toad. The person who wrote that is giving incorrect information. She runs at same base speed as Mario, but she still can't utilize mushrooms.

Her only special ability as far as I can tell is that at the end of a toad rally she converts a very small number of your opponent's cheering toads, usually around 3 I think, over to your side.

Callinater

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Don't worry about Yoshi tripsin because I haven't played a single ghost level either and I don't want to, but I feel I wil have to tackle them because I need purple toads. :mad:

I can't exactly pick a different theme because that would mean gambling my hard earned green toads.

By the way, I think that toad should go down a bit when talking about world tour, since his speed doesn't have much of a benefit. All you gain from this is quicker completion of a stage. Toad rally is where he shines, as the name suggests. I think Yoshi and luigi are probably the best in world tour though I haven't unlocked luigi yet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2