How to win the Toad Rally every time!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I've put together some tips on how to win at Toad Rallies more often than not. I've found them to be challenging at times, but hopefully these tips help you!

First off, the Toad Rally winner is determined by:

• number of coins collected
  • number of toads that support you
With that in mind, as you go through the rally you should always:

• collect as many coins as you can
  • do double jumps, kill enemies, and collect power ups to make more toads support you
Other tips:

• Every rally has a checkpoint. Be the first to this checkpoint for a 10 coin bonus
  • Collect pink coins where you can, they're worth 10 each
  • Don't get distracted by the 'ghost' of your competitor. Focus on your own run to maximize coins, fancy moves, and power ups.
  • To start, pick opponents with less toads than you. This is an indicator that they may not be as seasoned as you at the game. Stick with this strategy until you build up a solid toad following.
Feel free to add your tips here and correct me if I'm wrong on anything here. Simply wanted to provide some feedback to help you win more Toad Rallies! Good luck!

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good tips. Hardest part for me is not getting distracted by the ghost. Although I agree that you should start against opponents with a lower score, those with a higher score draw a bigger crowd and more diverse toads

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73