0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 33.33%

0 0%

1 33.33%

1 33.33%
    Well just a few days ago I finally watched.

I must say for me was a great link between movies, the creators really opened a new way to see amazing stories about that universe.

I really liked watching a lot of scenes, but I don't know if it's was only me, I think the movie will not be a classic/epic/memorable Movie (please don't kill me heavy fans!).

I mean, it's a great movie, but I watched the first ones like 20 times each, even the 3 prequels did something great to bring emotions and expand the universe, but this last two, Rogue One and The Force Awaken I think won't be as great as the others, maybe is the first time effect of the other movies.

What do you think?

Am I crazy?
    03-26-2017 02:31 PM
    It's a very good movie, in my opinion, but whether or not I think it'll be a classic, I can't say. I mean, when the original Star Wars came out, I was a teenager and there was nothing like it. It was cutting edge stuff back then. Each of the main characters were instantly memorable. Rogue One lacks that for me, but as stated earlier, I found it, overall, to be an excellent movie.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    03-26-2017 08:57 PM
    Still hoping to see it soon... comes out on Apple TV next week, so I'm sure I'll see it then. I'll report back!
    03-27-2017 04:37 AM
    It's a very good movie, in my opinion, but whether or not I think it'll be a classic, I can't say. I mean, when the original Star Wars came out, I was a teenager and there was nothing like it. It was cutting edge stuff back then. Each of the main characters were instantly memorable. Rogue One lacks that for me, but as stated earlier, I found it, overall, to be an excellent movie.
    I get what you said, it's like there nothing new to do to make it remarkable, but I think Matrix was a remarkable movie because brought something new, something we never though before.

I'm expecting with some of the next movies of this saga to have something as new as Matrix for that time.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-02-2017 09:27 PM
    I'll be watching this one tonight... finally!
    04-08-2017 04:01 PM
    I'll be watching this one tonight... finally!
    Good movie, tied some things together from others which my wife pointed out a bunch. May have to watch it again to see if it fits the mold of being a classic though!
    Last edited by robertk328; 04-09-2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: kant speel
    Just_Me_D and Chemy JMHT like this.
    04-09-2017 06:48 AM
    Good movie, tied some things together from others which my wife pointed out a bunch. May have to watch it again to see if it fits the mold of being a classic though!
    Well I watched 2 times (so far) and liked a lot, but still, I think they could do more with the saga, I will for sure watch it again soon

I think I loved was having the connection and filling gaps betweens the serie.
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-09-2017 10:33 PM