Can I activate my phone from home?

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I see that Sprint has directions on their website to activate new phones from home. I'd like to do that when my 6s arrives, as I don't really want to go to the sprint store... Anyone ever do this?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I activated my Sprint 6 Plus from last year from home. There's no need to go to the Sprint Store. Just follow the directions on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Cool, thanks for replying. I actually just set it all up on MySprint and it already recognizes me pre-order, as it should. Can't wait.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had Sprint for about six years and have activated at least ten phones between my wife and I without ever stepping foot inside of a store. If you can't activate it online just call them.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
How can I activate my iPhone 5

Hi Nikki

I see you have posted the same question on four different threads. It's always easier to start one new thread with your question in so that multiple people don't answer different threads and we all have to search around in four different threads for the answer.

In all honesty, for us to meaningfully answer your question, it would be helpful to have more information. However, if you have a valid sim card of the correct size, put it into your 5s and follow he instructions on screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro