Sprint unveils unlimited plans for life

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If you want to be stuck for life with crappy service, slow speeds, and bad CS, then this is the plan for you!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you want to be stuck for life with crappy service, slow speeds, and bad CS, then this is the plan for you!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
I wouldn't go that far. I was a Sprint customer prior to purchasing the iPhone 4S and I never had a problem with them in regard to service & 'net speed in Orlando and it was very good here in the Triad. Still, I cannot state how it is with the iPhone so you may very well be right...(laughing). Okay, I'm done...:)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
^ I would.

Sprint's service area is horrid in the Corn Patch. My office used to be in the basement of the hospital so I didn't expect service there, but at home, the instant I came inside, I rarely got phone calls because of no service.

Don't even get me started on the data speeds.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The only reason I found myself with an iPhone originally is because I left Sprint due to their horrible customer support. (Although I am still a huge Dan Hesse fan!) I went to AT&T and got unlimited data...which I still have, so I'm assuming it's for life.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been with sprint for 9 years and I truly understand what people are saying about there data speeds but they are getting better with the renew LTE and customer service is approving (by little) the problem with them is there quality of phones and the people they hire in the stores

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
ATT - CS insisted on a copy of the back of a cancelled check after repeatedly telling them we paid by EFT. This went on for several months.

Hello Sprint - Monthly bill was frequently a surprise. The 1st bill after a purchase or upgrade was never ever correct. Started dealing with them via email so I could have a trail of what was discussed. Also the coverage, at that time, was spotty in the Florida Panhandle where I travel to monthly.

Hello VZ - All monthly bills are within pennies of each other. And the first bills after my BB Storm2, then later my 4S purchase, were exactly what was agreed to.
In almost 4 years I've been with VZ, I've only spoken to them twice - once to buy my BB Storm2 and once to buy my iPhone 4S.
Coverage is excellent wherever I travel.

Good Luck

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
ATT - CS insisted on a copy of the back of a cancelled check after repeatedly telling them we paid by EFT. This went on for several months.

Hello Sprint - Monthly bill was frequently a surprise. The 1st bill after a purchase or upgrade was never ever correct. Started dealing with them via email so I could have a trail of what was discussed. Also the coverage, at that time, was spotty in the Florida Panhandle where I travel to monthly.

Hello VZ - All monthly bills are within pennies of each other. And the first bills after my BB Storm2, then later my 4S purchase, were exactly what was agreed to.
In almost 4 years I've been with VZ, I've only spoken to them twice - once to buy my BB Storm2 and once to buy my iPhone 4S.

Good Luck

I'm pretty much a Verizon lifer as well ..I had them canceled to save a buck .. Big mistake !
Tried ATT dropped first call I tried to send .. Returned and canceled

Tryed tmobile .. Last 2 weeks couldn't get service at home despite they coverage map saying I'm covered

Had sprint thru work it was .. Ok where I lived ..
Now here in San Diego still no LTE .. 3G only .. Hmm no thanks

Ill keep my Verizon
Pretty much been with them since they were air touch

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't go that far. I was a Sprint customer prior to purchasing the iPhone 4S and I never had a problem with them in regard to service & 'net speed in Orlando and it was very good here in the Triad. Still, I cannot state how it is with the iPhone so you may very well be right...(laughing). Okay, I'm done...:)

Triad....NC? 😳

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Good Luck

But I want my unltd data back! 😩 I shouldn't have subsidized my device but I didn't have the cash. I thought I heard they snactched it from the holds outs too though.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It depends on area. Sprint works great for me, and I average 30gb a month in data usage. Customer service over the last couple years I've had them has been better than I ever experienced with any other company. I had AT&T, and US Cellular prior to that.

You want bad customer service, get AT&T. Or, deal with Directv, those guys were amazingly bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods