Should I stay with Sprint or Switch with Verizon Wireless

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has unlimited data IF and only IF you've had unlimited data. There is nothing you can do as a new customer to get unlimited data, unless you happen to know Mr. Mead himself lol. But yes if you are an existing customer and you have unlimited then you must either purchase the device retail, or use another lines upgrade that does not have unlimited.

No way, Verizon has unlimited data, how when where? "Do you have proof of that?"

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

born2ride41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Sprints speeds are horrible so unlimited data is a mute point right now unless u are in a lte area.....I am seriously thinking of switching to Verizon.....should I?.????? Lol

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
No way, Verizon has unlimited data, how when where? "Do you have proof of that?"

I am a VZ customer who gave up unltd data in September. My options were to go share everything or pay retail price for my phones. With a 20gb plan and discounts, we have no overage issues.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I am a VZ customer who gave up unltd data in September. My options were to go share everything or pay retail price for my phones. With a 20gb plan and discounts, we have no overage issues.

Should I buy the Blackberry Z10 or stick with the iPhone 5?

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Whichever best suits YOUR needs, is the phone that you should buy. Keep all receipts, boxes, etc and resell privately at market rate if you change your mind later. I have done it for years. Matter of fact my (at the time) 6mth old blackberry bold paid for my first iPhone, the 4s. It can be done. Much luck to you. And let us know what you decide.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Whichever best suits YOUR needs, is the phone that you should buy. Keep all receipts, boxes, etc and resell privately at market rate if you change your mind later. I have done it for years. Matter of fact my (at the time) 6mth old blackberry bold paid for my first iPhone, the 4s. It can be done. Much luck to you. And let us know what you decide.

Thanks, I will also should I get two lines with Verizon or one line?

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just the one unless you need another for a tablet. That way, if something goes wring with your phone (or you want a newer new one), you can add the line at contract rate and swap the upgrades back and forth without affecting your plan.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Just the one unless you need another for a tablet. That way, if something goes wring with your phone (or you want a newer new one), you can add the line at contract rate and swap the upgrades back and forth without affecting your plan.

Thanks Mrs Brown.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
What's the difference from the iPhone 5 and Blackberry Z10?

Haven't even held the Z10. My guess is different virtual keyboards, ecosystems, and app availability/access. Honestly I jumped from a bb with a keyboard straight onto an apple device. It wasn't so hard as I thought it would be. Def do your research and spend some time playing with both.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Haven't even held the Z10. My guess is different virtual keyboards, ecosystems, and app availability/access. Honestly I jumped from a bb with a keyboard straight onto an apple device. It wasn't so hard as I thought it would be. Def do your research and spend some time playing with both.

I have the iPhone 5 as we speak with Sprint but I want to try the Z10 before purchasing it from Verizon Wireless

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPhone 5 as we speak with Sprint but I want to try the Z10 before purchasing it from Verizon Wireless

I would get the i5 on vz. Here's why: if you get it and don't like it as much, then you can resell it for at least 500.00 on ebay/cl, which will cover the off contract price of the z10. If you do that in reverse, you may take a hit trying to resell the bb.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative