Should I stay with Sprint or Switch with Verizon Wireless

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I need you all to help me.. I have Sprint and I've been with them since 2006 also should i switch with Verizon Wireless to get the iPhone 5 or Droid Phones since i have the iPhone 5 with Sprint but i can do a trade-in program with Verizon Wireless, is that possible and can you all give me a list of phones that are better quality.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

MrszBerry

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I was with sprint. I had the iPhone 5 and gs3. I was so tired if their lousy service. I traded both phones in and got the 32 gb iPhone 5 with Verizon. I LOVE Verizon. There service is so fast and good. Not one dropped call and I 4G LTE is super fast. I recommend it. The other two phone that's are good in Verizon are the gs3 and galaxy note 2. But I stuck with the iPhone.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I was with sprint. I had the iPhone 5 and gs3. I was so tired if their lousy service. I traded both phones in and got the 32 gb iPhone 5 with Verizon. I LOVE Verizon. There service is so fast and good. Not one dropped call and I 4G LTE is super fast. I recommend it. The other two phone that's are good in Verizon are the gs3 and galaxy note 2. But I stuck with the iPhone.

Thank you, iPhoneLvr

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What's the problem with Sprint? Have you checked what Verizon's coverage is like
in your area and areas you frequent? Do case-specific research before you switch
carriers. There are questions that only you can answer for yourself based on your
location.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
What's the problem with Sprint? Have you checked what Verizon's coverage is like
in your area and areas you frequent? Do case-specific research before you switch
carriers. There are questions that only you can answer for yourself based on your
location.

Well with the iPhone 5 with Sprint, it only has 3G it's not LTE that's why I want to switch also sometimes I don't get any calls cause i get like 3-2 bars

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I would upgrade to the iPhone 5 on Verizon. The coverage and 4G LTE speeds on Verizon are much better than on Sprint.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks buddy ;)

No problem. Hope it helps with your decision. I've been with Verizon for years because if their coverage quality and speed. I've tried multiple devices on other networks for my job, and the coverage never matches up to what Verizon offers.