Hard Knocks - Texans...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I love this show, and watch it every season (last season's with the Falcons was pretty lack luster honestly, but we also had a scrub team and a sh*t coach so it doesn't really surprise me the show was crap).

This season has been quite good! Watching JJ, Cushing and Wilfork outside of their pads is very interesting, lol! I always hated Brian Cushing and thought he was a d*uche bag, but this hard knocks season has made me see that he's just a mean mofo who is super intense on the field lol!

Anyone else watching it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Could the "Wilfork" you mentioned be THE Vince Wilfork, an alumni of the "U"?....

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He is! And he wears this horrifically ugly pelicans shirt in the show! I almost feel bad for him, as the shirt kind of makes him look like he rides the short bus... ;)

(Laughing)....Man, that's just plain mean...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
JJ Watt has earned a new level of respect by me after watching this series...that man is 100% focused on football and his ability to be great at it. During football season, he LIVES football...and that is why he is unquestionably the best defensive player in the league by a LONG shot. Damn that guy is on another level...