...NCAA Football 2015...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This had better be the year of the U in regard to this rival. If not, Al Golden might be coaching his last game. You know how serious this game is in the state of Florida...

Yeah Buddy...I'm looking forward to this Game

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Today is the dreaded Notre Dame vs USC game. I hope the Irish pound the Spartans real good. Every year i look for O.J. on the sidelines.:p

GO IRISH!!!:p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Today is the dreaded Notre Dame vs USC game. I hope the Irish pound the Spartans real good. Every year i look for O.J. on the sidelines.:p

GO IRISH!!!:p

It should be a darn good game....Of course, I'll be rooting for USC...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you believe the ending to the Michigan vs Michigan State game? All I can say is "WOW!". That punter has got to be inconsolable at the moment.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You guys haven't played anyone relevant at all and you almost lost to a pretty terrible Miami team this season...personally I think they're still over-ranked at 11.

Stone cold Sean but your point is valid save for the lower ranking part Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Noles WON and that is what really matters....to me. Ranked or not ranked, on any given Saturday a team that is ranked can loose to a non ranked team as this has happened and happens all the time. Georgia Tech was ranked and lost to teams they shouldn't have according to powers that make this....list of rankings.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The Noles WON and that is what really matters....to me. Ranked or not ranked, on any given Saturday a team that is ranked can loose to a non ranked team as this has happened and happens all the time. Georgia Tech was ranked and lost to teams they shouldn't have according to powers that make this....list of rankings.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

The only reason rankings matter though is when it comes to that select group of 4 at the end of the season. Being a Nole as you know, isn't about bowl appearances like the majority of college football. It's about that crystal football.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The only reason rankings matter though is when it comes to that select group of 4 at the end of the season. Being a Nole as you know, isn't about bowl appearances like the majority of college football. It's about that crystal football.

Yes Sir....EXACTLY

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods