NCAA Basketball 2014-15

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
GT is just embarrassingly bad this season. I can't even watch them...they scored 28...TWENTY EIGHT...points total the other night. I honestly think that a team made from iMore people could score 28 points against even the highest ranked team.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Georgia Tech hasn't been the same since Bobby Cremins lift.

Tell me about it...I actually didn't mind Hewitt either because at least we were consistently playing in March. I go to GT basketball games often because I live right down the road and can usually get tickets cheap (plus their new arena is awesome). I find myself uninterested lately though...especially this season. Id have gone to at least a handful of games by now, but I've only been to one and it was a total bust. Paid for good tickets too...

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Two great games in the Big 12 tonight. UT wins in OT vs Baylor, and Iowa State erases a big deficit in the 2nd half vs OU.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
After watching Kentucky play what I can only describe as a NCAA basketball CLINIC of a game against Arkansas today...I don't see anyone beating them as they race their way to the top of the bracket. I may not care for the SEC, but I cannot deny their dominant performance...and I don't really see any teams getting close to them until the Final 4.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After watching Kentucky play what I can only describe as a NCAA basketball CLINIC of a game against Arkansas today...I don't see anyone beating them as they race their way to the top of the bracket. I may not care for the SEC, but I cannot deny their dominant performance...and I don't really see any teams getting close to them until the Final 4.

34 - 0 is impressive. Anyway, I'm in agreement with you in regard to no one being able to deal with them until at least the final four. Will they win it all? It's possible.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The only reason Kentucky is undefeated is that they play in the SEC. Look at their schedule. They play losing teams almost all the time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The only reason Kentucky is undefeated is that they play in the SEC. Look at their schedule. They play losing teams almost all the time.

I'd agree with you except they didn't just squeak wins out from what I can see in their schedule...they put the hammer down on many of the teams. It'll be fun to see some bracket match ups now...see if they can continue this run.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
West Virginia is getting embarrassed right now by Kentucky...I was really hoping that game would be better.

Hoping Xavier/AZ is a better game because I've got a late night of work and want something exciting to watch, lol!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to Wisconsin:

1. The 1976 Indiana Hoosiers remain the last undefeated NCAA champion
2. The slimy Calipari and Kentucky's streak is over.
3. 38 and DONE.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmm, I still stand by my comment about Kentucky. See what happens when you do NOT play a cream puff team?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm, I still stand by my comment about Kentucky. See what happens when you do NOT play a cream puff team?

That's a bit unfair honestly...as much as I hate the SEC, I'd hardly call any of the matchups in the last couple of rounds "creampuffs". They played a hell of a game against another #1 seed and it went down to the last few seconds...that by no means defines Kentucky as a lucky team who played low ranked opponents to get where they go, it just means that Wisconsin is THAT good!

Duke vs. Wisconsin SHOULD be good...but I have a feeling Duke has been sandbagging a bit up until yesterday.