NCAA Football 2014

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It's college football time! I'm currently watch the NCAA division II championship game between a fairly local college, Valdosta state and West Georgia. And I'm going to be keeping up with the TCU/Iowa State game too. Then in 30mins I think I'll switch to the WI/OH game. Then of course this afternoon I'll keep up with all the big games.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's college football time! I'm currently watch the NCAA division II championship game between a fairly local college, Valdosta state and West Georgia. And I'm going to be keeping up with the TCU/Iowa State game too. Then in 30mins I think I'll switch to the WI/OH game. Then of course this afternoon I'll keep up with all the big games.

That Division ll game is played in my hometown of Florence, Al. Our local team, UNA lost to Valdosta St. in the playoff. They beat Valdosta in the regular season. Which Georgia team are you pulling for?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That Division ll game is played in my hometown of Florence, Al. Our local team, UNA lost to Valdosta St. in the playoff. They beat Valdosta in the regular season. Which Georgia team are you pulling for?

Valdosta. I have friends that are going there, which is the only reason I'm even keeping up with the game lol.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I also know a high school senior from the local high school here that is going to Valdosta next year on a baseball scholarship. You may have heard his name, or are going to hear it, Cole Vann.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
GT's only real hope for a top 4 finish now is if Bama loses to Mizz...and that isn't going to happen. Top 10 finish in the rankings will be nice though (if we can beat FSU).

Guess I need to get used to this kind of offense again from GT since they just signed a new contract with Paul Johnson to be head coach until 2020. So much for seeing a passing offense at GT anytime soon...blah.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Florida State is playing their best game this year IMO

Mine too!! We just gotta figure out to stop or contain this option attack. My HS runs the same thing and just got its first loss of the season today in the state championship game.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine too!! We just gotta figure out to stop or contain this option attack. My HS runs the same thing and just got its first loss of the season today in the state championship game.

Well congrats on y'all's win! I now have a little respect to FSU and Winston.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
FSU couldn't stop the option in the first half...and then in the 2nd half we go to a pass heavy option, and I was completely confused as to what the hell was going on. Not to take anything away from Florida State, they beat GT fair and square, but there were so many drives where we Thomas was passing the ball (very poorly mind you) and the option was just chucked out the window.

I enjoyed the game, but really wondered why we shied away from our bread and butter at the end, especially when FSU would have been really gassed.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited for the playoffs. We looked the best we've been all season offensively and no one else runs that daggum option! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk