Soccer Discussion Thread

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else watching FIFA world cup 2014? The first game is on the 12th. That's a week from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else watching FIFA 2014? The first game is on the 12th. That's a week from now.

here! Finally someone else willing to talk (real) football.. hehe. I'm actually not extremely excited for the WC, but it's still a nice event and fills the gap between football seasons in Europe (Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga). I assume you'll be rooting for the US? Quick look at the calendar tells me we will be up against each other on June 26, that should be exciting. From what I can tell Klinsmann has been doing a good job so far and will be eager to give Germany a run for their money.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
here! Finally someone else willing to talk (real) football.. hehe. I'm actually not extremely excited for the WC, but it's still a nice event and fills the gap between football seasons in Europe (Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga). I assume you'll be rooting for the US? Quick look at the calendar tells me we will be up against each other on June 26, that should be exciting. From what I can tell Klinsmann has been doing a good job so far and will be eager to give Germany a run for their money.

Heck no. I'm going with Argentina.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's turning out to be disastrous, Spain and England have already suffered first game losses...

Both are my favorite teams but it seems things aren't looking good... :(

Last edited: