...!!MLB 2014!!...

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
As a Dodgers fan, i wouldn't have it any other way. Your guys can take care of the Nats, and my guys will take care of the Cards. Then my guys will send your guys to the golf course. 2014 is the year of the Dodgers. GO BLUE!!!:p

That would be epic. A seven game series with Puig striking out looking with the bases juiced against Baumgarner to send the Giants to the series!

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, realistically, having to get past Kershaw 2x and Greinke is a mighty tall order. I love my Giants, but that would be really tough.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but you had Wainright against Az and that's a stone cold lock for a win so why use Cole? I'm sure it will be good talk show fodder in the off season back there!

Bigger question is do they bring back Russell Martin?

Either way, it doesn't matter much because, like I said before, the Pirates couldn't hit at all last night.

They HAVE to bring Martin back. No questions.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the last two posters must be St. Louis Cardinals Fans....SMILE

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
How did Kershaw give up 8 runs? ��

Either the Cards saw something in his delivery that tipped them off, or they were stealing signs from A.J.Ellis. One of the announcers said that the Cards were great at stealing signs, so that's what i'm thinking. Anyway, it's part of the game. Nothing you can do but suck it up, and play harder. The Dodgers only lost by one run, and they did have a chance for a walk off win. They do need to win tonight, or it's all but over.:p

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Either the Cards saw something in his delivery that tipped them off, or they were stealing signs from A.J.Ellis. One of the announcers said that the Cards were great at stealing signs, so that's what i'm thinking. Anyway, it's part of the game. Nothing you can do but suck it up, and play harder. The Dodgers only lost by one run, and they did have a chance for a walk off win. They do need to win tonight, or it's all but over.:p

The Cardinals did the same thing to Kershaw last year.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the last two posters must be St. Louis Cardinals Fans....SMILE

I?m not a Cardinals fan, per se. But anyone that can knock either the Dodgers or Giants out of the playoffs gets my support. Hopefully they will do both.

#beatLA #hateSF

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I tell you who worries me the most, KC. They have that post season magic going that makes them really tough. They are leading a charmed life for sure.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner