...!!MLB 2014!!...

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
It was easy to see the 6-0 elimination game experience from 2012 at play tonight. They didn't seemed phased and crushed Volquez like they knew at some point he'd crack and they'd pounce.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
It was easy to see the 6-0 elimination game experience from 2012 at play tonight. They didn't seemed phased and crushed Volquez like they knew at some point he'd crack and they'd pounce.

Let's not pretend that Volquez is the second coming of Cy Young. Congrats to you guys. You deserved the win, but Hurdle makes some utterly stupid decisions most times.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why Cole didn't start, but a deep Oct run entails a lot of luck and facing Volquez instead qualifies for that. Baumgarner dominated the Bucs, great outing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why Cole didn't start, but a deep Oct run entails a lot of luck and facing Volquez instead qualifies for that. Baumgarner dominated the Bucs, great outing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He certainly did dominate. No doubt about that. The Cole move? Eh, I can see Hurdle playing him to win the division, but Volquez would've been the last guy in the rotation I picked. Guess it really doesn't matter much though since the Buccos couldn't hit.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but you had Wainright against Az and that's a stone cold lock for a win so why use Cole? I'm sure it will be good talk show fodder in the off season back there!

Bigger question is do they bring back Russell Martin?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal