...!!MLB 2014!!...

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I really hope the Jays can keep this winning thing happening. I'm finally not yelling at my television set anymore its a great feeling.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well after a slow start out of the gate, the Yankees are in first place by two games....with a 5 game winning streak. Go YANKEES!!!:yes::biggrin:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Well after a slow start out of the gate, the Yankees are in first place by two games....with a 5 game winning streak. Go YANKEES!!!:yes::biggrin:
Yes they have been playing better- I have learned however not to look at the standings until like late July- the american league east is always so tight.
I will also say- the rays are getting demolished with injuries and Price has to pitch better-

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes they have been playing better- I have learned however not to look at the standings until like late July- the american league east is always so tight.
I will also say- the rays are getting demolished with injuries and Price has to pitch better-

I agree....it's still early, but it's NICE to be in FIRST place...SMILE

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
How is Cano doing? Buyers remorse set in yet?

He's got one HR on the season. That's the $240,000,000.00 homerun I believe.

In all seriousness though so far for me he has been worth it. He has brought swagger with him and confidence to the team. Dustin Ackley and Justin Smoak are playing much better this year, Smoak especially has benefited from his presence I think. Our batters are still pretty terrible and there's no consistency but even though they are losing, they do seem ~better~ than last year. I think they'll get things clicking, I just hope they don't dig to much of a whole before that happens. But really, a .500 season would be my goal given how bad they've been.

This Miami series has really been miserable though. One more game today with a hastily promoted minor leaguer pitching since we don't have anyone left. We'll see how it goes but I'm fully expecting a loss today. And, you know, being swept by the Marlins. Well, that doesn't say much about your team...no offense Miami fans LOL!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
8u7asade.jpg

My view right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I might be moving to Knoxville this summer. You know what that means, right??? VOLS football and I'll be about a 3 hour drive from The Ted!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal