Alex Rodriguez you've been banned!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Ruling just out on Alex Rodriguez

162 game suspension plus the post season.....longest suspension in the games history!
What do you think?

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
As an arrogant cheater, he deserved far worse. Unfortunately this slime bag has already stated that he?s gonna sue to fight any ban that was handed down.

Good riddance.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think it was too much.

Sure I think he personally deserves more, but they already see a standard and they will have to stick by it.

Clearly hey let steroids going far too long and he will be the big name example or scapegoat.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone hear Kruk's comments on it? Wow, you can tell he's not a fan. Told him to shut up, go away and just retire now.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Ruling just out on Alex Rodriguez

162 game suspension plus the post season.....longest suspension in the games history!
What do you think?

Hate the guy, but he's never tested positive for anything. Thus, I think the punishment is harsh, although they are arguing the punishment isn't for usage but for involvement and aiding and abetting.

Kind of torn between no punishment or toss him forever...it's weird place to be!

PS...other players like "Shoe-less" Joe Jackson received lifetime bans, so this isn't the longest ban ever.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hate the guy, but he's never tested positive for anything. Thus, I think the punishment is harsh, although they are arguing the punishment isn't for usage but for involvement and aiding and abetting.

Kind of torn between no punishment or toss him forever...it's weird place to be!

PS...other players like "Shoe-less" Joe Jackson received lifetime bans, so this isn't the longest ban ever.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

It's the longest suspension :) :)

Last edited:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It really does seem pretty harsh because he hasn't ever tested positive. It just looks like they wanted to make an example and that was what was done but makes them look desperate.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It really does seem pretty harsh because he hasn't ever tested positive. It just looks like they wanted to make an example and that was what was done but makes them look desperate.

IMO I don't think it makes them look desperate. It shows these players that even if you use these masking agents and fool the tests you still won't get away with it. I think it was a big win for baseball.