Peyton reaches 51 TD passes

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely agree with you :) not only the best QB but an outstanding person as well.
On a more humorous note did you catch the interview between Peyton and Will Ferrell? OMG it was hysterical :)

It was AWESOME. Didn't know there was a 4th Manning brother in the NFL and that they had a sister too 😁

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people have said that this doesn't mean anything unless the Broncos win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, if he retired today the record would still be just as important. It is a massive accomplishment not only as a QB but for the Broncos as a team. Those guys had to catch those passes. They had to run the routes.

Overall, no matter how the regular/post season plays out, this is a monumental accomplishment and should be recognized. GO BRONCOS!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
A lot of people have said that this doesn't mean anything unless the Broncos win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, if he retired today the record would still be just as important. It is a massive accomplishment not only as a QB but for the Broncos as a team. Those guys had to catch those passes. They had to run the routes.

Overall, no matter how the regular/post season plays out, this is a monumental accomplishment and should be recognized. GO BRONCOS!!

I absolutely agree with you that this is a monumental accomplishment. Just a short time ago the talk was would he even play again.
He held this record once before with 49 passes in 2004 until it was surpasses in '07.
What an remarkable guy!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's a fantastic and monumental accomplishment...but it will be over shadowed tremendously if he flounders in the playoffs like he's been known to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73