• Chiefs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Broncos

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This seems to be the most talked about game this week (11/17/13), and it probably should be. An amazing defense against an amazing offense. It should be a good one. We all know that the Chiefs are a good team, but I don't think we will know if they are a great team until they face the Broncos and a few more tough teams later this season.

Keys to the game:

Broncos: The Broncos obviously have homefield advantage in this one. It will be tough to beat the Broncos in Denver. If the offense produces and as long as Peyton Manning continues to make smart decisions and if they can march past the Chiefs

Chiefs: It might be a little tougher for the Chiefs in this game. As long as the Chiefs defense holds, then they have a chance. But it isn't just the Chiefs' defense holding that will win them the game. Even with the Chiefs' defense performing at it's highest level, the Broncos still could rack up some points. So if Alex Smith can throw a few TDs and if Jamaal Charles can find holes, the Chiefs will have a darn good shot.

As for me personally, I am pulling for the Chiefs. I have always sort of liked them and as an Eagles fan, it's impossible to root against Andy Reid. It's clear that he has had a huge impact on that team. Whatever the outcome, I'm sure this will be a great game to watch. It shouldn't be a cake walk for either team.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This is going to be a great game. I would like to see the Chiefs win, but I think the Broncos will pull it out.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see the Chiefs get demolished. I mean, completely embarrassed. Shut. out.

Either way, I think we know what we're up against and were prepared. Later Chiefs!

Go Broncos!!!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
This is going to be a great game. I would like to see the Chiefs win, but I think the Broncos will pull it out.

You might be wright, but I'm hoping Manning gets knock down a peg, before he they meet with the Patriots next week. Lol

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't know who's going to win this game but the loser is going to get to enjoy being 5th Seed when they should be 2nd Seed

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
there is no argument. the hardware speaks for itself

I just don't like it when people hold that against Peyton and say that Eli is better. If you compare stats, watch both play, and compare how they manage the team, the decisions they make, and the overall poise of both, it's clear who is the better QB.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox