NHL: Jets vs. Flyers - November 15, 2013

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Born and raised in Winnipeg, I'm a diehard NHL fan. Have been as long as I can remember (and I play the game too). At any rate, long story short... my beloved Jets are playing the Philadelphia Flyers tonight in Winnipeg.

The incomparable pkcable from CrackBerry (our Forums Team and Ambassador Team Leader @ CrackBerry) is a HUGE Flyers fan, and lives in the area.

Question to everyone is this... what sort of friendly wager do you think we should put on for the game tonight?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Just a little back story from last year, we did a bet 3 times, and I won twice and he won once. Last year we had to wear the other team's avatar for a week. So twice I had him in a Flyers avatar, and once I used a custom made Jets avatar, which I had my name and image photoshopped on to. ;) I picked an action shot with me scoring a goal on a Jets goalie. ;)

Anyways this time around we want something different!!!!!! So sports fans what can we do??????

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Donation to the other's favorite non profit charity...

Actually that's not a bad idea! And to maybe keep it hockey related make it Flyers Wives Fight for Lives, and/or a related Jets charity, or Hockey Fights Cancer!

OR get each other the merch the sell in support, like that sweet Hockey Fights Cancer tie!

http://shop.nhl.com/Hockey_Fights_Cancer

Last edited:

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I like that Rich. Cancer charties are near and dear to my heart, supporting them would be fantastic.

Hockey Fights Cancer is a wonderful charity, and makes perfect sense to support them in this case. Winner takes home a shirt from HFC. Deal?

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I like that Rich. Cancer charties are near and dear to my heart, supporting them would be fantastic.

Hockey Fights Cancer is a wonderful charity, and makes perfect sense to support them in this case. Winner takes home a shirt from HFC. Deal?

Deal!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok folk! James wins! I will be buying him a Hockey Fights Cancer Tee Shirt of his choice. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711