Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

401 Posts

Default EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga Soccer Talk - who's with me? Season 13/14

lovely afternoon everyone,

joining the iMore community I was certainly aware "my" football would not be subject to much attention, and that situation is very much the same in Australia, where football means Australian Rules (believe me guys, aussie football isn't remotely as good as european or american football. not even half as good. but I digress..) . Anyway, I was nevertheless surprised to not find at least one Premier League or European League related thread in the sports section... I feel like that needs to be addressed and changed.
    So who has established any close ties to a football club and why? who are you rooting for? who's actively watching this season?
    I myself have already come out as Borussia Dortmund (Bundesliga) faithful, as that's where I am from + where I still go once a year to visit the family. We're about to start the new season tonight in what will hopefully become an exciting title race against Bayern. EPL wise I strongly sympathise with Liverpool and wish them all the best this year. Also curious to see what Mourinho is going to make out of his second cfc spell.
    MLS talk is warmly welcomed as well, after all we should stand as one big Soccer family. come on guys, there must be some fans of the world game at iMore

Default Re: EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga Soccer Talk - who's with me? Season 13/14

First of all, welcome to iMore, and thank you for choosing to be a part of this great community. In regard to your sports league, hopefully more members who are into the Premier / European League will join you in a great deal of conversation soon. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the iMore community. Take care, have a great weekend, and good luck with your team...