Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 26 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 639
Like Tree175Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2013

    Summer is here and the countdown to the 2013 College Football Season has begun. As always, I will proudly represent The "U" and I will vehemently swat any honeybees, er um, yellow jackets, Buckeyes as well as pistol whip any criminal Catholics I see...lol...Just Sayin'...It's all about The "U".
  2. #2  
    jclisenby's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,334 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,372 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Roll Tide. That is all.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
  3. #3  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    We're all undefeated right now! RAMBLIN' WRECK!



    ...I can't lie either, I'm really excited to see how far The U gets this season before this magical word echoes again...(thanks for the bowl game last year btw! )

    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  4. #4  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,017 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,498 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.1.2

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    JMD, glad you took the honers & kicked off the thread.

    All I can say us that I can't wait.
    Although we made it to the CWS (NC sent us packing) it's just not as exciting as football season, at least for me.

    Good Luck to everyone.
    Geaux Tigers

    Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad Air Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Yosemite 10.10
    Cigar Lover
  5. #5  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,441 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,251 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Hook"email Horns!!!

    NCAA Football 2013-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1371943611.438298.jpg
    JustMe'D likes this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    JMD, glad you took the honers & kicked off the thread.

    All I can say us that I can't wait.
    Although we made it to the CWS (NC sent us packing) it's just not as exciting as football season, at least for me.

    Good Luck to everyone.
    Geaux Tigers
    You're very welcome, but it was your idea.......Anyway, in case you don't have your team's upcoming football schedule, I've included a link below.

    2013 LSU Tigers Football Schedule
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Hook"email Horns!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371943611.438298.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	32829

    Awesome screenshot...

    2013 Texas Longhorns Football Schedule - UT
    Thanked by:
    rdiddy_25 (06-22-2013)
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    We're all undefeated right now! RAMBLIN' WRECK!

    http://ecocar.gatech.edu/wp-content/...10/11/buzz.jpg

    ...I can't lie either, I'm really excited to see how far The U gets this season before this magical word echoes again...(thanks for the bowl game last year btw! )

    http://www.macobserver.com/imgs/teas...2sanctions.jpg
    I will only say this once, I hope your team does well this season. Now that I've got the diplomatic approach out of the way, I hope they go 0 - 12 (laughing).

    2013 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football Schedule
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jclisenby View Post
    Roll Tide. That is all.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    Can they repeat?

    2013 Alabama Crimson Tide Football Schedule
  10. #10  
    jclisenby's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,334 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,372 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I think it's highly possible. We have the talent, especially at QB. Deep at RB and solid at all positions.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jclisenby View Post
    I think it's highly possible. We have the talent, especially at QB. Deep at RB and solid at all positions.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    I agree that is highly possible and they have the talent to pull it off, however, one loss could do 'me in especially if that loss is late in the season. Of course, that also depends on the win/loss record of the other competing teams. In any case, it'll be fun to watch. I simply love college football.
  12. #12  
    jclisenby's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,334 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,372 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I agree that is highly possible and they have the talent to pull it off, however, one loss could do 'me in especially if that loss is late in the season. Of course, that also depends on the win/loss record of the other competing teams. In any case, it'll be fun to watch. I simply love college football.
    I really think it'll be Ohio State coming in undefeated. They have a joke of a schedule and good talent. But when they meet an SEC team in the championship they will get smoked, just like the Irish last year.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jclisenby View Post
    I really think it'll be Ohio State coming in undefeated. They have a joke of a schedule and good talent. But when they meet an SEC team in the championship they will get smoked, just like the Irish last year.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    We'll know soon enough, my friend...
  14. #14  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,017 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,498 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.1.2

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    You're very welcome, but it was your idea.......Anyway, in case you don't have your team's upcoming football schedule, I've included a link below.

    2013 LSU Tigers Football Schedule
    Tks for the schedule JMD. At least it displays local game time.
    I subscribe for calendar purposes, to LSU & the Saints via Rivals.com & it syncs all game times in the Eastern Time zone. You would think Rivals / Yahoo could sort that out since my Yahoo account displays CT.
    Subscribing from the LSU site drops after the current year. I'm sure it's my screw up but I'll live with Rivals for now.

    Anyway, Geaux Tigers

    Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad Air Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Yosemite 10.10
    Cigar Lover
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Tks for the schedule JMD. At least it displays local game time.
    I subscribe for calendar purposes, to LSU & the Saints via Rivals.com & it syncs all game times in the Eastern Time zone. You would think Rivals / Yahoo could sort that out since my Yahoo account displays CT.
    Subscribing from the LSU site drops after the current year. I'm sure it's my screw up but I'll live with Rivals for now.

    Anyway, Geaux Tigers
    You're very welcome...
  16. #16  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    368 Posts
    Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jclisenby View Post
    I really think it'll be Ohio State coming in undefeated. They have a joke of a schedule and good talent. But when they meet an SEC team in the championship they will get smoked, just like the Irish last year.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    We'll know soon enough, my friend...
    Say you're sorry, please.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post
    Say you're sorry, please.
    I'm extremely sorry that the referees help OSU steal a championship away from The U........How's that?...(laughing)
  18. #18  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    368 Posts
    Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I'm extremely sorry that the referees help OSU steal a championship away from The U........How's that?...(laughing)
    Pretty good. How's that National Title trophy you guys have for that year doing?
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post
    Pretty good. How's that National Title trophy you guys have for that year doing?
    Last I heard, it was trying to hitchhike its way to Miami...
  20. #20  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    368 Posts
    Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    NCAA Football 2013-jim-tressel-national-titl.jpg
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,050 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,284 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jim-tressel-national-titl.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	32942
    Ah that's messed up...(laughing)...That's striking below the belt!....I HATE YOU....
  22. #22  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,900 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Ohio State will be a much more formidable opponent than Notre Dame was last year...they are a significantly better team, and have a battle tested coach in Urban Meyer (who has that knack for creating power houses just like Saban has for many years). IF there is a championship game between an SEC opponent and the buckeyes, expect a more legitimate game. The Irish made it by #'s last year...not by talent. Ohio State can make the #'s, but they also have the talent. Can they beat an Alabama or a UGA like we saw last year? My guess is no...but they'll make it a better game for sure.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  23. #23  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    368 Posts
    Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Regardless of how good Ohio State is each year I always dread bowl season knowing they'll most likely get an SEC team. But with Urban here now and knowing the league pretty well it eases the anxiety.
  24. #24  
    gdruin74's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5.1

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    National title:
    Insert SEC school. 45
    OSU 17

    GEAUX TIGERS!!
  25. #25  
    pr1nce's Avatar


    Posts
    12,077 Posts
    Global Posts
    15,695 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    8.1

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2013

    Alabama vs Ohio State
Page 1 of 26 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2
    By SeanHRCC in forum Sports
    Replies: 577
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. College Football 2013 Preseason Predictions
    By jclisenby in forum Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 01:24 PM
  3. Just announcing Manage Your Football Clun has now launched
    By mcdigimedia in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:55 AM
  4. anything special for NCAA tourney
    By jaguar11 in forum Carrier Discussion Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions