NCAA Football 2013

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Guess it wasn't the Defensive Coordinator who was to blame last week for the Horns...SMH. Looks like a JV defense out there

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Anybody see the Arizona State - Wisconsin game last night? It was a great game to watch, but the ending was sure an abomination. Wisky was down 2 and driving with the clock winding down. They were already in FG range, but out of time outs. The Wisky QB ran another play to center the ball between the hash marks, but instead of sliding or taking a knee, he simply bent over and placed the ball on the ground. By the time the officials figured out what happened, time expired and ASU won by 2. Very strange ending.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anybody see the Arizona State - Wisconsin game last night? It was a great game to watch, but the ending was sure an abomination. Wisky was down 2 and driving with the clock winding down. They were already in FG range, but out of time outs. The Wisky QB ran another play to center the ball between the hash marks, but instead of sliding or taking a knee, he simply bent over and placed the ball on the ground. By the time the officials figured out what happened, time expired and ASU won by 2. Very strange ending.

Wow! I watched a little bit of it, but I did not see the ending. I'm sure the sports media will be discussing it for the next few days.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I watched some early. I saw the ending on ESPN last night. That was crazy. More for sports talk radio to buzz about this week.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Too bad you'll never see him succeed in the NFL...I find the kid hilarious, because he's so pitiful...but let him enjoy this little 15min. of fame, it's all he'll ever have.

I agree. I can't see him making it big in the NFL, but I could be wrong, though. Time will tell...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73