!...MLB 2013...!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Giants are going to win out to slide in the wild card and then lose in the world series haha

The Giants absolutely imploded this season...it was kind of sad to see (especially since we traveled to San Fran and went to a game right in the middle of their downward spiral into last place, where they are now). I really wish you guys would make a run and check the Dodgers, reminding them that the hype they've been dancing in lately can easily be burned away (just ask the Braves of the last decade, lol!)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Mo getting pulled by Pettite and Jeter last night was one of the most touching moments in baseball I've ever seen! A lot of class from Joe G. on that move. Ripken tribute was a great moment but I think this one tops that! Thanks for all years and dedication Mo. Will be greatly missed.
http://youtu.be/_voxdzu2bvY

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mo getting pulled by Pettite and Jeter last night was one of the most touching moments in baseball I've ever seen! A lot of class from Joe G. on that move. Ripken tribute was a great moment but I think this one tops that! Thanks for all years and dedication Mo. Will be greatly missed.
Mariano Rivera Cries on Mound, Yankee Stadium Farewell - YouTube

I never was a Yankee fan. I grew up hating them, and still do. But I have to admit, Mo is a class act all the way, and this display of affection and tribute was definitely well done and well deserved.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
http://youtu.be/_voxdzu2bvY

I'm not a Yankees fan. However, that was one of the best moments I've ever seen on a baseball field.

CardsFan314

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Cardinals up 2-0 in NLCS. Who wins game 3??

The Cards win. We have a dominate pitching staff, not to mention we know how to win in the post season. Shoutout to Arte Mareno. Wacha is a beast. Cards Vs Sox WS...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711