!...MLB 2013...!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They picked the wrong time to fall into a slump..this is exactly what happened when they had their losing streak in the regular season. It seems as if Holliday was the only one fighting to win that game last night. I need the rest of the team to show up and start hitting!

Truth is, other than Ortiz...Boston is really slumping pretty severely too. This has been a good series thus far, and I have a good feeling it's going to go to 7.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Truth is, other than Ortiz...Boston is really slumping pretty severely too. This has been a good series thus far, and I have a good feeling it's going to go to 7.

I agree, it's been a great series. Somehow I think the Cards win tonight and force game 7. Then it's anybody's game and series.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Guess what day it is....It's Wachaday :)

Crossing my fingers and toes that he pitches a gem, and the hitting finally decide to wake up. Maybe the delayed trip to Boston (due to mechanical issues with the plane) made them very irritable. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Crossing my fingers and toes that he pitches a gem, and the hitting finally decide to wake up. Maybe the delayed trip to Boston (due to mechanical issues with the plane) made them very irritable. :)

I heard about their plane problem. They'll be fine. :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone listen to KMOX? I usually do for Traffic when Im driving and yesterday around 415ish, Kevin Wheeler did the John Rooney block bec of the plane drama, and he was saying the playoffs as a whole were kind of an "offensive slump" overall, that none of the teams were really bringing anything impressive at all.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I usually don't at that time...around an hour later, I listen to them or 101.1 ESPN Radio. With the way the pitching as been throughout the playoffs, it was expected that hitting would be severely affected. Considering we have arguably the two best pitching teams in the World Series, it makes getting on base very crucial.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone listen to KMOX? I usually do for Traffic when Im driving and yesterday around 415ish, Kevin Wheeler did the John Rooney block bec of the plane drama, and he was saying the playoffs as a whole were kind of an "offensive slump" overall, that none of the teams were really bringing anything impressive at all.

It's been a great series. I do think that offensively both teams are a little off their games, except for David Ortiz.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711