NASCAR thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so #14 is returning Sunday... cool. so I assume the investigation clearly proved it was an "accident" and he is free and clear.

haha yeah whatever.

my level of hate has increased to new levels towards that man. i wish nothing but the worst for him.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
so #14 is returning Sunday... cool. so I assume the investigation clearly proved it was an "accident" and he is free and clear.

haha yeah whatever.

my level of hate has increased to new levels towards that man. i wish nothing but the worst for him.

I just heard the investigation is still going on.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just heard the investigation is still going on.

that's my point exactly. he should not be allowed to race until the investigation is done

but no. his ego is even bigger than we can imagine. he claims he took 3 races off out respect for the Ward family. i wonder if they appreciate him driving again so soon. doubt it. what a freakin joke

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
that's my point exactly. he should not be allowed to race until the investigation is done

but no. his ego is even bigger than we can imagine. he claims he took 3 races off out respect for the Ward family. i wonder if they appreciate him driving again so soon. doubt it. what a freakin joke

Guilty until proven guilty huh? Ouch.

Nothing he says or does will make anyone who views him as a murderer feel any differently than your posts reflect, but then if he said nothing, it'd probably just be the same scenario. Only Stewart knows what actually happened...the video doesn't give any of us evidence to burn him or exonerate him...and in the end, he has to live with that.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Put yourself in his place. Being back in the race car might be exactly what he needs to get better and recover himself.

I don't see where he is showing a big ego? Every interview I've read/seen has seemed sincere to me. Besides, I'm 100% convinced he didn't hit him on purpose. Video of the accident, reading about how these sprint cars turn, and then the obvious- I highly doubt a 3-Time NSCS Champion would purposely hit and kill a sprint car driver in a Saturday night race that the outcome didn't really effect him regardless.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The thing about some NASCAR fans is that if they don't care for the driver...for instance, if they crash said person's favorite driver, they automatically become a villain, and they have a bad attitude unless they remain irrelevant, and then they just say "They suck, who cares...". People do it all the time to KB.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
First race of the Chase this weekend at Chicagoland. Jr for Cup champ!

This is the most excited I've ever been for a Chase. In 2011, I was pretty sure he wasn't gonna win the title, just top ten them to death. In 2012, I had some hopes of contending until the concussion. Last year, I thought he could contend if he could just win (and no mechanical failures). In 2008, I thought it would be just a Kyle and Jimmie death match. I'm too young to remember 2004 though.

My final four are Jr, Gordon, Keselowski, and Harvick. Jr comes out on top.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can honestly say, for once, that Jr. seems prime to make his run this season...he seems hungry (and with his lack of championships, rightfully so, lol!)

I still loyally pull for my boy KB, even though I know it's a snowballs chance...

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been away for almost 9 months, and only one post has been made?!

How about Truex and that whole FRR team, getting the big W at Pocono yesterday.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit, I haven't paid attention to NASCAR really at all this season. No real reason or anything, just haven't had time.

What you've missed...

Logano wins 500
Harvick wins or finishes 2nd every week
Johnson wins, finishes top five, or has some kind of issue and finish 35th or worse
Truex gets a top 10 every week
JR WINS DEGA.
David Ragan swtiches teams for the 2nd time this season. (Front Row - Joe Gibbs- Michael Waltrip Racing)
Truex finally wins.

:p

But overall, it's been a decent season. Racing is not that much different from last year, even with all the rules changes. Slower speeds on the straights, but huge increase in corner speeds.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
What you've missed...

Logano wins 500
Harvick wins or finishes 2nd every week
Johnson wins, finishes top five, or has some kind of issue and finish 35th or worse
Truex gets a top 10 every week
JR WINS DEGA.
David Ragan swtiches teams for the 2nd time this season. (Front Row - Joe Gibbs- Michael Waltrip Racing)
Truex finally wins.

:p

But overall, it's been a decent season. Racing is not that much different from last year, even with all the rules changes. Slower speeds on the straights, but huge increase in corner speeds.

Thanks for the update/info. I haven't really been keeping up with NASCAR this year.....YET

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
maybe because your boi sucksssss this year.

There might also be that little thing about him only starting 10 races...just saying. ;)

Also, in 10 starts, he has more wins than any other driver in the entire field.

kermit-lipton.jpg

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So, megabump, buuuuut...

Jr has to pretty much win 'Dega to advance. :/

I mean, this is the place I'd want him to go to win, but anyone can win here. Then again, he has won 2 out of the 3 points paying Plate Races this year, so... I have faith.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh