Let's start this sub-forum off right! Who are your sports teams!!??!!!?1

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The only time I dont root for the underdog is when it's one of the four evils...
Yankees
Lakers
Jets
Penguins

Sir we are DONE. How can you hate on my Penguins? ;)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk 2!

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Fixed that for ya... ;) (who picks Pelicans btw...i can't believe that name is actually going to be used, lol!)

Used to be a minor league baseball team in NOLA with that name, and is the state bird. Other than that, got me. I was hoping for the Brass.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sir we are DONE. How can you hate on my Penguins? ;)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk 2!

2 words:

Ulf Samuelson

Now to explain those two words...

During the 90's the penguins were great, with Lemieux and Yagr and Stevens... And I of coure being a homer LOVED my bruins, in particular cam Neely.
Now one game Ulf "I'm an ogre" Samuelson did the hockey equivalent to a chop block to Neely utterly destroying his knee.
Ulf got two minutes in the box for tripping, neelys career was over.

Moving to the future, this beast of a
Kid names Eric lindros shows up. Potential to be the greatest player of all time! Puck handling skills like Lemieux, size of a defenseman... Except he stupidly skates across open ice one game with his head down, against the penguins, and he gets annihilated by Ulf freakin Samuelson!
TL/DR
Ulf is a a-hole, I hate the penguins

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
2 words:

Ulf Samuelson

Now to explain those two words...

During the 90's the penguins were great, with Lemieux and Yagr and Stevens... And I of coure being a homer LOVED my bruins, in particular cam Neely.
Now one game Ulf "I'm an ogre" Samuelson did the hockey equivalent to a chop block to Neely utterly destroying his knee.
Ulf got two minutes in the box for tripping, neelys career was over.

Moving to the future, this beast of a
Kid names Eric lindros shows up. Potential to be the greatest player of all time! Puck handling skills like Lemieux, size of a defenseman... Except he stupidly skates across open ice one game with his head down, against the penguins, and he gets annihilated by Ulf freakin Samuelson!
TL/DR
Ulf is a a-hole, I hate the penguins

I am not an Ulf fan but there are a lot of other, awesome Penguins out there. None the less, I will forgive you. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
NHL - Flyers (softly root for the Sharks too)
NBA - Sixers (prefer college March Madness)
MLB - Phillies
NFL - Eagles

Minor League Hockey, Adirondack Phantoms, Albany Devils, Trenton Titans (defunct), Reading Royals & Scranton-Wilkes Barre Pens

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox