NBA thread

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Another GREAT game. Congrats to the Cavs for tying the series. Is it Tuesday yet?

Man what a game !

What a series this is! Can you imagine seven games like this??

The NBA has the absolute worst officiating of any of the major "organized" sports. The missed calls in OT alone was abysmal. I don't care for either team, and have no interest in which team wins, but man, what a horribly officiated game.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
This series reminds of the finals a couple years ago when Lebron & the Cavs played the Spurs. Lebron carried them through the entire season, & he was exhausted by the time they met the Spurs. As Sean stated, I don't see him playing like that after game 4.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Great series so far. When you really think about it, both teams could be up 2-0 right now.

If Delly can continue locking up Curry, and Klay and LeBron just keep having great nights, it's gonna be a matter of which of the supporting casts does better. If JR Smith and Iman Shumpert can pour in a few 20+ point games, and Thompson can keep controlling the boards, and Mozgov finishes well at the rim, I still feel the Cavs will win this series.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm just excited that the Cavs have done as well as they have with who they have to work with. I wouldn't have thought they'd have a chance without Kyrie and Love, but the other guys have really stepped up, especially Delly and Tristan.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Cleveland just needs to brace themselves for disappointment. It's not going to happen. Three minutes left with an 11 point lead and they still came back on you to force OT? Lebron doesn't keep it up. He's just one person. The Warriors have such better depth than the Cavs that it's not even fair.