NBA thread

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the Cavaliers got their man in Kevin Love. What is everyones thoughts on this. Does this make them a favorite in the East now? I feel that it does. I think they had a good shot with Wiggins and Bennett. They had themselves a good nucleus setting up with the return of James, I feel that is all this team needed and with Jones and Miller in Cleveland also.

With Love you know what you will get each game. Dude is a double-double machine. I think this is a good deal for both teams.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the Cavaliers got their man in Kevin Love. What is everyones thoughts on this. Does this make them a favorite in the East now? I feel that it does. I think they had a good shot with Wiggins and Bennett. They had themselves a good nucleus setting up with the return of James, I feel that is all this team needed and with Jones and Miller in Cleveland also.

With Love you know what you will get each game. Dude is a double-double machine. I think this is a good deal for both teams.

I totally agree. He's a proven professional and the Cavaliers just got a whole lot better. IMHO

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it. He's a GREAT ball player that's Hall of Fame bound. I guess we will see in a few weeks.

He was a good ball player...listening to him talk about himself you'd think he was the GOAT. His attitude always pushed me away from any respect for his talent. His mouth was worse than Barkley's, but his game was never as good as Jordan (as much as he thought he was).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm glad to see the Lakers doing really bad and seeing all the sad faces around L.A. That's what happens when you were stupid enough to sign Kobe to an extension that basically guaranteed that you couldn't afford a 3rd big salary player for two years. I got so tired of seeing all those vignettes of him leading up to his comeback from that achilles injury. GTFOH with that crap already. The Lakers for whatever reason are scared to death of seeing him in another uniform and signed him to that big contract. Just like when the Yankees signed Jeter at the end to all that cash because they were scared of him going someplace else. Who the hell cares.

That son of a b*tch made sure he was the highest paid player in the league by getting himself $100,000 more than Amare Stoudemire just so he can be the highest paid player in the league. LeBron has never been the highest paid player on his own freaking team until this season. And I don't think Jordan was ever the highest paid player in the league until his last couple of years when Bulls management kept j'ng every little penny they could when re-signing him.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I can't believe I'm actually following the Cleveland Cavs.....whats this sports world coming to?

This is why I love my BallStreams subscription. I love watching Blazer, Warrior, or even Grizzlies games instead of what I'm subjected to on local tv with the garbage Lakers. There has never been a better time in my lifetime to watch such an array of talent.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hawks win 16th in a row, which is the longest win streak in Atlanta SPORTS history, lol!

I can't lie and say I'm anything other than a fair weather NBA fan...but damn it feels good right now to be riding this teams high!

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Never thought I'd see the day when Atlanta, Washington, and Toronto would be 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Added on with the fact that Lakers are second to last place...I'm just glad I don't have a TV to watch these games on.