NBA thread

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am absolutely not a Spurs fan, but am really happy to see them shutting down DWade, "King James", Bosh, Birdman, et al. The Heat is a bunch of self-grandizing, overrated legends in their own minds. They?re ripe for getting taken down. #HateTheHeat

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I am absolutely not a Spurs fan, but am really happy to see them shutting down DWade, "King James", Bosh, Birdman, et al. The Heat are self-grandizing, overrated and ripe for getting taken down. #HateTheHeat

I'm not a Spurs fan either, but I like them more than the Heat. You gotta respect Lebron though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The BEST TEAM one the NBA Championship while playing as a TEAM. ConGrats to the SanAntonio Spurs. WOW, talk about precision.....Nice, VERY NICE.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I felt the same way about him a couple of years ago. I've come to respect his game. He's not as cocky as Dwayne Wade.

Most people who don't respect him or his game are just those who don't want to like someone just because they don't want to. And whoever still uses the "He held a tv show to announce his decision...." seriously should get over it already. Much time has passed, he apologized for it, and it's been time to move on already. He's not a bad guy and I love Michael Jordan, but I'd venture to say that Michael Jordan is a much worse human being than LeBron James is.

It was disheartening seeing him in last night's game virtually having no help. It reminded me of his days in Cleveland where they had seven years to put better guys around him. I'm sure he'll be staying with the Heat so long as they don't go giving Wade a max deal and tweak that roster to be more younger. Father time just gets to some guys.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling that is gonna be a mistake that will haunt the rest of his career! I just cannot see Cleveland ever winning the championship but who knows.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR