NBA thread

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I feel bad for D Rose. I just read this regarding his knee injury last night.

November 23, 2013 -- Bulls guard Derrick Rose sustained an injury to his right knee against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night.

Subsequent examinations and an MRI confirmed a medial meniscus tear to his right knee, which will require surgery. Rose is out indefinitely, and will not accompany the team on the rest of its current road trip.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I feel bad for D Rose. I just read this regarding his knee injury last night.

November 23, 2013 -- Bulls guard Derrick Rose sustained an injury to his right knee against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night.

Subsequent examinations and an MRI confirmed a medial meniscus tear to his right knee, which will require surgery. Rose is out indefinitely, and will not accompany the team on the rest of its current road trip.

Yeah its definitely messed up. Seems like he worked hard to come back and now this...

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its definitely messed up. Seems like he worked hard to come back and now this...

He did work so hard to come back. You can't help but feel bad for him. I hope he can come back next season. But, two serious knee injuries I wonder about his future.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
He did work so hard to come back. You can't help but feel bad for him. I hope he can come back next season. But, two serious knee injuries I wonder about his future.

Chicago can't catch a break with point guards. I hope he can regain his explosiveness when he comes back.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
MCW is playing great so far. He looks like he's for real.

I hope cause then him and Spencer Hawes make the best point guard - center combo in the league, lol.

But for real...with MCW and Evan Turner, now the Sixers can just start adding pieces.

Lucky for the Sixers, Philly fans are more patient with the Sixers than the Eagles and Phillies

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know he's a tough kid, but this has got to be in his head now. I hope he can come back and be better than ever. I have some doubts though.

I have no doubt that he can come back and play, but will he even want to try to play the way he is accustomed to playing? I'm not he he'll risk it, but we'll know eventually.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

It's crazy, the average guy tears a left or right meniscus and does a month of physical therapy and is playing golf with his buddies a few weeks later. But he's a superstar athlete that needs to be in 110% shape so needs surgery and full rehab...such a shame. He's gonna end up like Grant Hill. All the talent in the world but just can't stay on the court.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
y'all just gonna have to come to terms that the Heat are for real!

I don't know about the Heat team, but Lebron is unreal. 11 for 14 shooting tonight. And 2 of the 3 shots he missed were from behind the arc. He's shooting almost 60 percent from the field. That's Shaq like.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh