NBA thread

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Can't believe there are Lakers fans that actually want Bynum back. He is AWFUL!!!!!!!

Yeah I know. Some LA fans sounding desperate lol. Dude has the worst attitude I have seen on NBA player. He just doesn't give a ****. Its a shame because he lost a chance at a Max contract.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know. Some LA fans sounding desperate lol. Dude has the worst attitude I have seen on NBA player. He just doesn't give a ****. Its a shame because he lost a chance at a Max contract.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

You wouldn't believe the outrage here in Philly! People are pissed about his laziness.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
You wouldn't believe the outrage here in Philly! People are pissed about his laziness.

Yeah man I know. I live in Philly as well. You know how it is. We are done with dude.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah man I know. I live in Philly as well. You know how it is. We are done with dude.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

I as a lakers fan hated him when he was with us. He had the talent to be a great center, he just didnt care.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
oh.. since i wasn't here at the time

BOOM!

2re1t03.jpg

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i am a laker fan and always will be and they arent going to make the playoffs this season but be ready fro kobe to start opening game

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Last season was a long one without D. Rose though we still made the postseason. I'm super excited about tonight. Haven't felt this good about the Bulls since MJ left.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Though not satisfied with the performance it was just game 1. I think once Rose takes his rightful place as the team's leader we'll be fine. In my mind, if Boozer scores 30 we should be blowing someone out.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Though not satisfied with the performance it was just game 1. I think once Rose takes his rightful place as the team's leader we'll be fine. In my mind, if Boozer scores 30 we should be blowing someone out.

I don't see Boozer scoring 30. Maybe if u combined Boozer and Noah's totals together.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my HEAT tried to give it away last night but nope..

just another bump in the road on the way to another Championship

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73