NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Smh. Now Russell Westbrook is out with a torn meniscus. Sad sad news.

I received a ESPN alert regarding Westbrook earlier. Still, I think they have enough talent to win this particular series against the Rockets even though things should get a tad bit more interesting.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Kobe is out
Nash is out
Artest is out
Dwight has been ejected

Dang, what a pitiful way for the season to end for the Lakers.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
hey Brandon Jennings, how's that beating the Heat in 6 games working out for you now?

LoL! Jennings didn't have the audacity to actually make that claim did he?
Don't get me wrong, the guy is talented and to be honest I can't wait to see him get out of that city of Milwaukee.
I hate to see when those players with real talent, never get the opportunity to play for a contender.
Barry Sanders is a perfect example.

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk HD

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
OKC needs to finish this series up tonight. The rockets might mess around and tie this up the way they have been playing.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Its going to be the clips and okc in the western conference and the heat and who ever on the east

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

Idk know about that. Clippers may get bounced in Memphis. More like OKC vs SA. And without Westbrook, they won't beat SA. I think it will be Miami vs SA and LBJ gets his revenge on the Spurs

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
glad my Heat will be nice and rested for either one of these teams that had to go the distance in their series

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice