NBA thread

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i agree, i think its time for KG and Pierce to retire, i really hope they don't try and trade Pierce, he's said more than once that he wants to retire a Celtic, I'm a huge Celtic fan, but i foresee rebuilding years ahead of us!

True. I think they are going to keep pierce. Back a few years when the celtics were a bad team, he chose to stay with the team. So hopefully the celtics will remember that.

Tapatalking

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
True. I think they are going to keep pierce. Back a few years when the celtics were a bad team, he chose to stay with the team. So hopefully the celtics will remember that.

Tapatalking

I hope so, and if the trade rumors start swirling i just hope he retires, but like you said lets hope they remember he was already there for rebuilding years

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
how sweet it is!

View attachment 26555

F the lakers

Yeah, I just finished watching the game and my synopsis is this: Although I am a Dwight Howard fan, he does not fit in with the Lakers team, in my opinion. He is never in a spot where he needs to be to be effective and thus allowing the rest of the team to take shots that do not need to be taken.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I first heard of the comments that Dwight said about his former teammates, I knew that those comments were taken out if context and I also knew it was only a matter of time before it became obvious. #smh, and the media wonders why players hate talking to them. Read the latest article HERE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2