Kobe still have some fight in him he just needs players around him he's not that type of player that can make he's other teammates better also we need to trade gasol
    You're right. He was very deprived of surrounding talent this season lol
    06-21-2013 07:21 PM
    You're right. He was very deprived of surrounding talent this season lol
    He needs young talent Nash is old gasol is soft and metta is metta the only positive is Howard and the lakers are not using him right
    06-21-2013 07:50 PM
    Except that Bynum wouldn't have played a game this past season.
    Whether on the Lakers or Sixers.
    Because Bynum sucks! Always has.
    06-21-2013 09:58 PM
    He needs young talent Nash is old gasol is soft and metta is metta the only positive is Howard and the lakers are not using him right
    For just a season it should have turned out better. They barely squeaked into the playoffs. It was pathetic.
    06-21-2013 11:10 PM
    07-05-2013 05:40 PM
    Good riddance!
    07-05-2013 05:53 PM
    I like him over there with the rockets. Good for him.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    07-05-2013 07:16 PM
    As a Lakers fan, I can careless. See ya Dwight. We will win a championship before you so.
    07-05-2013 07:21 PM
    Good riddance!
    As a Lakers fan, I can careless. See ya Dwight. We will win a championship before you so.
    The Lakers, in my opinion, was not a good fit for him and his personality nor am I surprised he has opted to leave after one year with them. He should have stayed put in Orlando.
    07-05-2013 07:26 PM
    I like him over there with the rockets. Good for him.

Houston is definitely a better fit for him, and the team should do well with him in the lineup.
    07-05-2013 07:28 PM

Someone sounds like the Cavs owner when LeBron left...
    jerryjin likes this.
    07-05-2013 11:52 PM
    Houston is definitely a better fit for him, and the team should do well with him in the lineup.
    Not really. Howard didnt want to play second fiddle to Kobe but he will have to with Harden. He will be Hardens second fiddle.
    07-05-2013 11:53 PM
    Someone sounds like the Cavs owner when LeBron left...
    Umm no. That's a huge difference. Lebron was drafted by Cavs. Howard was an experiment that I didn't want. He was done with the lakers the day Jim buss signed d'antoni.
    07-05-2013 11:54 PM
    The Lakers, in my opinion, was not a good fit for him and his personality nor am I surprised he has opted to leave after one year with them. He should have stayed put in Orlando.
    I think he would have stayed if Jim buss listened to him. Jim was telling Howard he was the future. Then when Howard said he wanted Phil and he signed D'Antoni, was a slap in his face.
    07-05-2013 11:56 PM
    Is anyone really surprised that Howard left? He's a drama queen that,quite frankly, sucked for the Lakers.

And this is coming from a Lakers fan.
    Racer X likes this.
    07-06-2013 06:30 AM
    Is anyone really surprised that Howard left? He's a drama queen that,quite frankly, sucked for the Lakers.

Yup. Knew for a long time and I'm happy
    07-06-2013 07:30 AM

​I'm not surprised at all and didn't expect him to stay with the Lakers long.
    07-06-2013 09:11 AM

That he is. It seems the only team that benefited from that big trade last year was Denver. Both Howard and Bynum have been nightmares..

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    07-06-2013 09:15 AM
    Not really. Howard didnt want to play second fiddle to Kobe but he will have to with Harden. He will be Hardens second fiddle.
    I think he would have stayed if Jim buss listened to him. Jim was telling Howard he was the future. Then when Howard said he wanted Phil and he signed D'Antoni, was a slap in his face.
    I agree to a point in regard to Kobe. I believe he knew going to the Lakers that he didn't have the mental toughness to play with an in-your-face perfectionist like Kobe. He could barely tolerate Stan Van Gundy in his face when he was in Orlando, in my opinion. He's a gifted athlete with power to match, but I question his mental toughness. As for being second fiddle to Harden, maybe. If he comes in and fit in with the style that the team plays, he will indeed shine and become the team's focal point, but he will have to accept being with Harden as the shared face of the organization like Shaq had to accept sharing the spotlight with Penny back in the day.
    07-06-2013 09:21 AM
    That he is. It seems the only team that benefited from that big trade last year was Denver. Both Howard and Bynum have been nightmares..

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Can't believe there are Lakers fans that actually want Bynum back. He is AWFUL!!!!!!!
    07-06-2013 10:24 AM
    Can't believe there are Lakers fans that actually want Bynum back. He is AWFUL!!!!!!!
    Yeah I know. Some LA fans sounding desperate lol. Dude has the worst attitude I have seen on NBA player. He just doesn't give a ****. Its a shame because he lost a chance at a Max contract.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD
    07-06-2013 10:30 AM
    Yeah I know. Some LA fans sounding desperate lol. Dude has the worst attitude I have seen on NBA player. He just doesn't give a ****. Its a shame because he lost a chance at a Max contract.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD
    You wouldn't believe the outrage here in Philly! People are pissed about his laziness.
    Relletti likes this.
    07-06-2013 12:06 PM
    You wouldn't believe the outrage here in Philly! People are pissed about his laziness.
    Yeah man I know. I live in Philly as well. You know how it is. We are done with dude.

07-06-2013 12:13 PM
    I am not one of them. He didnt even play last year. Not worth the gamble.
    07-06-2013 12:34 PM
    Yeah man I know. I live in Philly as well. You know how it is. We are done with dude.

I as a lakers fan hated him when he was with us. He had the talent to be a great center, he just didnt care.
    07-06-2013 12:35 PM
812 ... 7891011 ...