Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 771
Like Tree444Likes
  1. #176  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    What a tough loss for the Spurs. Unfortunately I'm not sure they can come back and win game 7.
  2. #177  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Ok, I really didnt understand the "no call" on the last drive by Ginobli in OT. Either it was traveling (how many steps do you get in the NBA?), or it was a foul (Ray Allen should have worn a mask for that attack).

    Im not a fan of either team - actually cant stand either team... but c'mon... the "no call" was egregious and unforgivable. Unless youre in the BigTen where the motto is "no blood, no foul".
  3. #178  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Daggum Spurs let me down. I'm definitely a certified #HeatHater (Team Bulls).
  4. #179  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    You're right what a poorly officiated game. I'm not a Heat or a Spurs fan (Bulls) but I want the Spurs to win.
  5. #180  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Last night was San Antonio's chance to win it all, but that time has passed. There's no way, Miami will lose game 7.
  6. #181  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Last night was San Antonio's chance to win it all, but that time has passed. There's no way, Miami will lose game 7.
    You're right D. I don't see how the Heat lose game 7.
  7. #182  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    You're right D. I don't see how the Heat lose game 7.
    The Spurs can indeed beat the Heat, but Lebron, Wade, Miller, Chalmers and Ray Allen will be in full attack mode and they will get the benefit of the calls in the next game.
  8. #183  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    The Spurs can indeed beat the Heat, but Lebron, Wade, Miller, Chalmers and Ray Allen will be in full attack mode and they will get the benefit of the calls in the next game.
    You mean more than they got in game 6?
    Last edited by pr1nce; 06-19-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Just_Me_D, Fausty82 and revtech like this.
  9. #184  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    I'm 100% convinced now that the NBA is rigged.
  10. #185  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,555 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,936 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    You're right what a poorly officiated game. I'm not a Heat or a Spurs fan (Bulls) but I want the Spurs to win.
    As the officiating has been throughout this series, the officiating was fine during
    last night's game. Ginobli wasn't fouled on that play. He traveled anyway. A no-call
    was the best call. He should be fined for that flop on the Bosh rebound where he
    kicked it out to Allen for that game tying three.

    David Stern didn't make Popovich not have his best rebounder in the game during
    that 8 seconds. David Stern didn't make those guys miss those free throws.
    Racer X likes this.
  11. #186  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I'm 100% convinced now that the NBA is rigged.
    David Stern and the NBA gets their game 7!
  12. #187  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    As the officiating has been throughout this series, the officiating was fine during
    last night's game. Ginobli wasn't fouled on that play. He traveled anyway. A no-call
    was the best call. He should be fined for that flop on the Bosh rebound where he
    kicked it out to Allen for that game tying three.

    David Stern didn't make Popovich not have his best rebounder in the game during
    that 8 seconds. David Stern didn't make those guys miss those free throws.
    Really?? Are we watching the same game. The officiating last night was awful.
    Fausty82 likes this.
  13. #188  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,555 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,936 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Really?? Are we watching the same game. The officiating last night was awful.
    We agree to disagree. I think it was just fine.
  14. #189  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    We agree to disagree. I think it was just fine.
    I guess we will. Anyway, I think game 7 will go to the Heat. I just hope it's a good game.
  15. #190  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,555 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,936 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I guess we will. Anyway, I think game 7 will go to the Heat. I just hope it's a good game.
    The Heat are already favored -6 which I find to be a big line.
    Everyone expects the Spurs to go in there with their heads
    down. Popp ain't gonna let that happen. I expect a close game
    and would jump on the Spurs at +6
  16. #191  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I guess we will. Anyway, I think game 7 will go to the Heat. I just hope it's a good game.
    Of course it will! Anything different would not be financially optimal for the league!

    Blah.
  17. #192  
    revtech's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    126 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,116 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Now Stern is mucking up the clips/celts deal . . this guy's starting to sound like the semi-retired company founder/patriarch who just can't let go . . doesn't anyone have the power/balls/chutzpah to give him a gold watch, thank him for all he's done, and send him down the road?
    Jrome.brooks likes this.
  18. #193  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    I hate that the league can intercede for some of these teams. If your GM facilitates a jacked up trade them so be it. LOL
  19. #194  
    Jrome.brooks's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    904 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Hate stern he's the reason the lakers didnt get cp3 ... Lakers could have been won a championship already
  20. #195  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrome.brooks View Post
    Hate stern he's the reason the lakers didnt get cp3 ... Lakers could have been won a championship already
    CP3 in with Mamba would've been something serious if they could keep Bynum too! Whew
  21. #196  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Anyone want to place some bets on Kobe announcing the coming season is his last and that the Lakers go on a monumental run and win next year's championship?

    This sport has become a comedy show...god i miss the 90's.
    Jrome.brooks likes this.
  22. #197  

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Anyone want to place some bets on Kobe announcing the coming season is his last and that the Lakers go on a monumental run and win next year's championship?

    This sport has become a comedy show...god i miss the 90's.
    That's sounds about like what I'd expect! Unless Duncan announces he's going to retire after next season. LOL
  23. #198  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,555 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,936 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mumfoau View Post
    CP3 in with Mamba would've been something serious if they could keep Bynum too! Whew
    Except that Bynum wouldn't have played a game this past season.
    Whether on the Lakers or Sixers.
  24. #199  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,555 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,936 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    I'd expect Kobe to be done after this coming season. Title or not. He probably
    won't even play until January or even at the All-Star break.

    I'm actually a Laker fan and have admired Kobe throughout his whole career.
    But the Brett Favre act of playing hurt all the time has gotten tiring. When it's
    time, it's time.
  25. #200  
    Jrome.brooks's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    904 Global Posts

    Default Re: NBA thread

    Kobe still have some fight in him he just needs players around him he's not that type of player that can make he's other teammates better also we need to trade gasol
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official MMS Thread - Or lack there of...
    By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:36 PM
  2. iPhone Review Thread
    By Certs in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:06 PM
  3. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. The World Has Not Ended Thread
    By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions