any NCAAB fans around here??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i LOVE my Jayhawks! Rock Chalk!

Ben McLemore is an amazing athlete to watch this year and more than likely is a "one & done" player, unfortunately. Bill Self is really proven to be one of the premiere coaches around and Allen Field House is one of the most feared venues to play at

we have Tradition (study it out if you do not know)

today we're at Temple and i feel it is our 2nd real test of the season

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I definitely follow my yellow jackets (who are having a decent season thus far but lost a pretty pathetic showing last night against Miami). They constructed a new arena this year and I've gone to a couple of games (a nice win against Fordham and the spanking we put on UGA (as usual)...it's an awesome facility, and i hope to catch a few ACC match ups (trying to get some GT/UNC tickets but they are pretty high this season).

I get hyped up in March, and being an ACC fan, i have a pretty broad choice of teams to pull for throughout the madness.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Big Louisville fan here (cardfan..:p). ACC bound (which is huge). Sugar Bowl champs. Just beat KY in basketball.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Love my Longhorns, but I really love watching all the NCAAB games. I'm definitely a march madness junkie, like I'm sure you guys are too.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Kentucky is my team and i must say calipari dropped the ball on this recruiting class. We don't get beat like this and definitely not this often. Guess its a price we pay when your players are so good and lose them to the draft every year.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Kentucky is my team and i must say calipari dropped the ball on this recruiting class. We don't get beat like this and definitely not this often. Guess its a price we pay when your players are so good and lose them to the draft every year.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a personal attack on anygivensunday.

Funny you should mention Kentucky, Calipari and pay in the same sentence.

With regard to his recruiting class, it’s hard to keep getting all the cream of the "one and done" crop every year. But IMHO, Calipari is a slimy cheater that will eventually get caught messing over Kentucky, too.

08cartoon_quadblog-blog480.jpg

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Calipari is a hell of a coach he can make good players great and most likely nba stars and he turns average players and make them look some what solid (marquis teague). If u want ensure ur nba chances go see coach cal n play for him 1 year. Im just disappointed with this years team and it doesnt make it any better when louisville is looking how they look. But putting kentucky aside college bb just doesnt have that spark this year the quality dipped this yr idk what happened. Usually theirs the top few teams who dominate the rest this year its more of a level playing field. We thought Michigan was gonna pull away nope. Oh wait Indiana --- nope. Idk what happen to them the other night. Usually by now i know who the main focus point is on my bracket but this year its definitely going to be tough. Looking to see what happens when march madness rolls around.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711