any NCAAB fans around here??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
"Eek"...Latin for "horrible out of bounds call" :D

It's ok though, I had Miami winning anyway over my Illini. I may be a homer, but I also am a realist (sometimes) ;)

(Laughing)...Yeah, the call was bad, but I don't think it would have mattered. It was The U who maintained their composure the most when it mattered...:D

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
When I was in high school our coach always said "don't put yourself in that position, where one bad whistle can turn the game."
And you know what? I never did put myself in that position. I was always at the end of the bench, holding the water bottles. That was my position :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I was in high school our coach always said "don't put yourself in that position, where one bad whistle can turn the game."
And you know what? I never did put myself in that position. I was always at the end of the bench, holding the water bottles. That was my position :D

(Laughing)....You're sick!....:D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Miami vs Indiana will be a great game. The game I want to see is Florida vs Florida Gulf Coast. I'm drinkin' the Kool aid!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Miami vs Indiana will be a great game. The game I want to see is Florida vs Florida Gulf Coast. I'm drinkin' the Kool aid!

Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to that one as well. If FGC gets past the Gators, all bets are off in regard to the other teams, in my opinion. That victory will solidify that team as a legitimate title contender and not a mere Cinderella team.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to that one as well. If FGC gets past the Gators, all bets are off in regard to the other teams, in my opinion. That victory will solidify that team as a legitimate title contender and not a mere Cinderella team.

Love that team! Cannot wait to watch them play!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't expect this! Miami is going down tonight. I had them going all the way to the finals!

Yeah, somebody forgot to tell Miami...

Ohio State was down 11 earlier, but with about 17 to go, anOSU is up 4...

I am highly annoyed this evening. They're performance tonight was totally unacceptable and they are much better than the way they played tonight. Still, I've got to give Marquette its props because they came to play from start to finish and did just that.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Only the strong survive my friend. Only the strong survive.

You know, some teams can't be given a big lead, no matter how good you are, and that was the case tonight with Marquette. Yes, Miami was making a run to win, but it was too little too late and man, I am sick to my stomach....:(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro