any NCAAB fans around here??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thus far, the Miami vs NC Championship game is living up to the hype. Both teams are active and are shooting the ball great, but the pace of the game has been faster than I expected and one of those teams will likely run out of gas in the second half. Let's hope it NC....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
'Nuf Said.....It's All About The U....I am so happy for those kids...:D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 3.03.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 3.03.22 PM.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 37

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
It's probably worth mentioning how funny it is that Kentucky didn't make it in. To put a little salt on their wounds, Louisville plays in Rupp arena. Time to paint Lexington red.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
I'm thinking I may not even fill out a bracket this year. Although, normally, my bracket ends up making me look like an idiot. Maybe if I just fill it out normal, ill end up looking like a genius (walks away mumbling...)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's probably worth mentioning how funny it is that Kentucky didn't make it in. To put a little salt on their wounds, Louisville plays in Rupp arena. Time to paint Lexington red.

But wait... there’s more to this wonderful story... In rather ironic twist, the Wildcats got a #1 seed in the NIT... but because the REAL tournament (NCAA) is using their building, they have to travel to Pittsburgh to play Robert Morris University in RMU's 3,000 seat gym. So, Kentucky is a #1 seed in the NIT but opens on the road, in a tiny gym.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The Hoosiers got a #1 seed and open in Dayton... two wins there and they head east to DC for the East Region. Possible opponents include Miami, Syracuse, Butler and Illinois...

Have to quote Tom Izzo here... He said he's ready to play a team that doesn't share Big Ten membership with Michigan State. Any team."I'd play the Lakers tomorrow," Izzo said after Saturday's 61-58 loss to Ohio State, "instead of some of the teams I've played recently."

I think I can relate. Theses big conferences have been beating up on each other for the past 3 months or so... time to break out and play some other teams...
can?t wait for Thursday and the real action to start.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Kentucky had better start picking it up or they are going to lose this game against Robert Morris. This is a heckuva game in the NIT. Team Robert Morris are not intimidated at all by Kentucky and they are playing to win!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
WOW! What a game. Robert Morris defeats Kentucky by two (59 - 57) and the game came down to the last second. That was fun. :D

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
D, hopefully I didn't jinx you but I just filled out my bracket and I have Miami beating Florida in the Final Four and then beating Wisconsin in the Final. I went with a ton of upsets, figured the way it's been this year I've got a decent chance of being right!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
D, hopefully I didn't jinx you but I just filled out my bracket and I have Miami beating Florida in the Final Four and then beating Wisconsin in the Final. I went with a ton of upsets, figured the way it's been this year I've got a decent chance of being right!

Well, I sure as heck hope you are right...lol....:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I loved it... couldn’t be happier for CoachCal! The only way to top that would be when the NCAA vacates last year's National TItle...

they can give it to whoever they played against in the Championship game last year. i forget who that was.. it's right on the tip of my tongue

hmmmmm...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR