any NCAAB fans around here??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly, there are questionable calls or non-calls every game. but, as you know, in a tight game they become magnified x1000

the fact remains that Elijah Johnson was not to be denied last night. i hope he finally is out of his long slump, we'll see Saturday when we play WV at AFH. what has me more concerned than anything right now is Ben McLemores disappearing act on the road. that hurts.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
LOL

ibeKzv7mH6q5L0.gif

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The Hoosiers laid a brick tonight... Christian Watford was worthless. Zeller played like he’d spent the day in the library reading his press clippings. Minnesota wanted it more and played like it. Embarrassing showing tonight - in the paint and on the boards. No excuse. Final: Minnesota 77, Indiana 73.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Hoosiers laid a brick tonight... Christian Watford was worthless. Zeller played like he?d spent the day in the library reading his press clippings. Minnesota wanted it more and played like it. Embarrassing showing tonight - in the paint and on the boards. No excuse. Final: Minnesota 77, Indiana 73.

I just got the alert via my ESPN ScoreCenter app. It just goes to show that everyone can be beat at any given time.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
The Hoosiers laid a brick tonight... Christian Watford was worthless. Zeller played like he?d spent the day in the library reading his press clippings. Minnesota wanted it more and played like it. Embarrassing showing tonight - in the paint and on the boards. No excuse. Final: Minnesota 77, Indiana 73.

What?! IU lost?! Dang.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got the alert via my ESPN ScoreCenter app. It just goes to show that everyone can be beat at any given time.

Yep... officially in "pouting mode" tonight. Not happy with what I saw. But everybody has lost at some point... so...

I’m guessing Gonzaga will be #1 next week...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Holy Super Tuesday Batman!! ha!

clearly there truly is no dominate team this year. bracketology is gonna be more difficult than ever

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The U took care of business with VaTech earlier and that should go a long way in preparing for their Saturday evening re-match with Duke.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK, you ready for the new "March" unis from Adidas?

View attachment 27699

Adidas NCAA Tournament jerseys now have sleeves AND Zubaz - SBNation.com

These have got to be the ugliest, worst uniforms ever proposed... they’re even worse than the Baylor and Michigan "highlighter yellow" unis...

absolutely hideous. nobody likes them, at all. the KU white version are a little bit better but still..

i believe this is KU's last year with Adidas and they more than likely will be going back to Nike

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The term, "hideous", might not be a strong enough word to describe those uniforms.

It’s amazing the crap these companies come up with. At what point do the universities get input into the look of THEIR uniforms? I’m totally baffled by this whole thing. After posting this, I’ve heard that there’s a petition circulating to prevent Kansas from adopting them. Not sure why that’s necessary - one would think that the choice would belong to the Kansas athletic department (and the athletic departments of the other schools).

But I have an idea... after so many blown calls by the refs this year, why not MAKE THEM wear these ugly things?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s amazing the crap these companies come up with. At what point do the universities get input into the look of THEIR uniforms? I’m totally baffled by this whole thing. After posting this, I’ve heard that there’s a petition circulating to prevent Kansas from adopting them. Not sure why that’s necessary - one would think that the choice would belong to the Kansas athletic department (and the athletic departments of the other schools).

But I have an idea... after so many blown calls by the refs this year, why not MAKE THEM wear these ugly things?
I hear you, but I suppose that is what happens when you allow institutes of education to get in bed with private companies or allow private companies to invest heavily into those institutions. At some point in time, they will want to exercise their authority.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm really starting to think that out of the uniform companies, Nike may be the best in regards to likable designs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox