any NCAAB fans around here??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
now that the nerves have worn off it looks like you guys have a slight upper hand

and if you can win in this environment it says a lot

Would definitely be nice... but still a LONG way to go... THEY may have settled down, but I’m still nervous/anxious.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
it's getting crazy!

Wow... I guess it?s too hard to push that button to start the clock... happened TWICE. I despise Teddy Valentine - the worst official in all of college basketball... but eve the clock operator and the showboating moron in stripes could not stop the Hoosiers tonight! Hoosiers, baby!

Attachments

• IMG_1098.PNG
    IMG_1098.PNG
    37.4 KB · Views: 11

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
goooood game Fausty!

now, i'd be surprised if D watches the entire Miami game. he likes to turn it in early! ;)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
goooood game Fausty!

now, i'd be surprised if D watches the entire Miami game. he likes to turn it in early! ;)

Yeah it was... DirecTV hiccuped just as Harris missed his 3rd free throw (intentionally),,, he was ready to shoot and when it came back the Hoosiers were going down to shoot a 1&1. More excited to see Indiana come back and win a grinder... good to know they can. Especially after that Illinois meltdown.

Just tuned in the Miami game ... close but not like the game with Clemson... Canes up 7.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
goooood game Fausty!

Now you know I'm watching the game and, although they are ahead, the point spread is not enough for me to get comfortable with.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again with another game that will go down to the wire...smh...I can't take much more of this!....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good, strong finish by the 'Canes keeps them undefeated in conference. Good game.

Man, I'm am about as tense as I can get right now and it's go an take me a while to calm down...(laughing)...I think I'll watch an old episode of 24 via Netflix to help me out. Anyway, I'm grateful for another victory for "The U".

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Winners tonight:
#1 Indiana, #2 Miami, #15 Butler and #17 Marquette.

Tonight's losers:
#4 Michigan State, #5 Florida and #24 VCU.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
typically i despise Missouri with every fiber of my being.. but not tonight!

My middle son is going to be ticked when he wakes up tomorrow and discover that his beloved Gators have lost to mizzou and, of course, I will rag him about it relentlessly. (Laughing). He and my youngest brother are big-time Gator fans.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
they better be. i feel like this is a pivotal time of the season

a lot riding on it in our journey to 9 BIG 12 titles in a row!

it's a payback game!!

I hear ya. I'd like to watch it but it's blacked out in my area.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234