any NCAAB fans around here??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought that they were supposed to show all highlights for the victor. I guess they're trying to cater to a specific audience but I'd think they'd at least show a game winner.

I don't mind catering to your audience, but sheesh, if I had not watched the game, I would have thought NC State was the victor. That is how slanted the reporting was. Unbelievable! #smh

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Kansas, Syracuse and Oregon all go down. Looking like my Buckeyes might start creeping back into the top 10. Can't wait to see IU vs UM tonight.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dang, the number 2 ranked Gators got punked tonight by Arkansas, however, the U continued their winning ways by beating Boston College. I am so proud of them.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
#3 Michigan eeked out a win over #10 AN Ohio State University (my buddy calls ?em "Central Columbus Community College") in OT last night. As D and others have mentioned, #2 Florida went down big/hard to Arkansas and the other 2 ranked teams (#8 Miami and #13 Kansas State) won yesterday.

Tonight BLiNK's #5 Kansas and #7 Arizona are in action along with #18 Minnesota at #12 Michigan State and seven more ranked teams...

Man, I love this time of year...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
#3 Michigan eeked out a win over #10 AN Ohio State University (my buddy calls ’em "Central Columbus Community College") in OT last night. As D and others have mentioned, #2 Florida went down big/hard to Arkansas and the other 2 ranked teams (#8 Miami and #13 Kansas State) won yesterday.

Tonight BLiNK's #5 Kansas and #7 Arizona are in action along with #18 Minnesota at #12 Michigan State and seven more ranked teams...

Man, I love this time of year...

those boys better kick some ass tonight. i'm still mad about saturday

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711