any NCAAB fans around here??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When’s the last time the #1 and #2 teams in the polls both lost at home in the same week? Indiana (#2) lost to Wisconsin on Tuesday; #1 Louisville lost at home today to Syracuse. Looks like the second-most despised of all college teams, the Dookies, will be #1 again this week.

(For the record, Kentucky is the most despised going all the way back to the racist Adolph Rupp and continuing through the hapless Joe B Hall, the cheating Eddie Sutton, the clueless Billy Gilliispie and up to the present-day slime-ball, Slick Calipari.)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
When?s the last time the #1 and #2 teams in the polls both lost at home in the same week? Indiana (#2) lost to Wisconsin on Tuesday; #1 Louisville lost at home today to Syracuse. Looks like the second-most despised of all college teams, the Dookies, will be #1 again this week.

(For the record, Kentucky is the most despised going all the way back to the racist Adolph Rupp and continuing through the hapless Joe B Hall, the cheating Eddie Sutton, the clueless Billy Gilliispie and up to the present-day slime-ball, Slick Calipari.)

Woo hoo Wisconsin and Syracuse!!! ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And it could NOT happen to a better team. Glad to see the Dookies lose again. #happytimes

Although I've been a big time Duke basketball fan since at least the early 80's, I cannot root for them when they play the U. :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Although I've been a big time Duke basketball fan since at least the early 80's, I cannot root for them when they play the U. :D

You’re one up on me. The Dookies are on the list of teams that I ALWAYS root against. Kentucky, Purdue and Illinois are also on that list.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Wow such hate for my Wildcats! :)

Ahh its all good, if we cant argue over phones, we can at least argue over college bball ;)

I actually was able to attend a couple of KY games at Rupp, its definitely quite the sports experience.

Sent from my iPad

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The ranking will really change this week...

So far today, Villanova beat #3 Syracuse; Wisconsin beat #12 Minnesota; and Iowa St beat #11 Kansas State. Several Top 25 teams still to play today and tomorrow.

Other Top 25 teams to lose this week include:
#25 Miami thrashed #1 Duke; Georgetown beating #20 Notre Dame; Villanova beating #5 Louisville; Wake Forest beat #18 NC State; #3 Kansas beat #11 Kansas State; LaSalle beat #9 Butler; Drake beat #17 Creighton; Northwestern beat #12 Minnesota; Richmond beat #21 VCU; UCLA beat #6 Arizona.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The ranking will really change this week...

So far today, Villanova beat #3 Syracuse; Wisconsin beat #12 Minnesota; and Iowa St beat #11 Kansas State. Several Top 25 teams still to play today and tomorrow.

Other Top 25 teams to lose this week include:
#25 Miami thrashed #1 Duke; Georgetown beating #20 Notre Dame; Villanova beating #5 Louisville; Wake Forest beat #18 NC State; #3 Kansas beat #11 Kansas State; LaSalle beat #9 Butler; Drake beat #17 Creighton; Northwestern beat #12 Minnesota; Richmond beat #21 VCU; UCLA beat #6 Arizona.

Nova beat my Orange...this makes me 😔

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
San Diego St also knocked off #15 New Mexico today,too. The #15 team in the nation only managed 34 points for the game. It was 55-34 F.

Oh, yeah, and both Kentucky and North Carolina remain unranked. *Happy Dance*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR