Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 694
Like Tree173Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,303 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    i suppose i am the only one wishing Bill Walton would just SHUT UP
  2. #52  
    john_v's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,917 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    i suppose i am the only one wishing Bill Walton would just SHUT UP
    They still let him on tv?
  3. #53  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    i suppose i am the only one wishing Bill Walton would just SHUT UP
    Never cared for him as a player, commentator or person. You’re not alone, BLiNK.
  4. #54  

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Heck, I might need a stuff drink after this Miami v NC State game on CBS.
  5. #55  

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Now that was a heckuva basketball game. What a climactic ending and a victory for the U....
    any NCAAB fans around here??-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21359846605.598783.jpg
  6. #56  
    rayz336's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,662 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,066 Global Posts

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Two good ACC games today but The U definitely is proving that they will be the surprise team this year!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  7. #57  

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by rayz336 View Post
    Two good ACC games today but The U definitely is proving that they will be the surprise team this year!
    I never expected them to be this good this year, but I'm glad they are. ... They get my vote for most improved team.
  8. #58  
    rayz336's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,662 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,066 Global Posts

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I never expected them to be this good this year, but I'm glad they are. ... They get my vote for most improved team.
    They definitely get my vote for most improved team as well. It's going to be an exciting year and I can't wait for the ACC Tournament because there will be a few epic battles if these teams play the way they are now.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  9. #59  

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by rayz336 View Post
    They definitely get my vote for most improved team as well. It's going to be an exciting year and I can't wait for the ACC Tournament because there will be a few epic battles if these teams play the way they are now.
    No doubt, my friend. On a side note, I just watched the sports portion of local news and when it got around to the Miami v NC State game, this specific news entity (WKMY) chose to show all highlights in regard to NC State except the final highlight when Miami tipped the ball in for the win. I caught myself yelling at the TV in protest...lol...Is it not the norm to showcase the highlights of the victor?
  10. #60  
    rayz336's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,662 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,066 Global Posts

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    No doubt, my friend. On a side note, I just watched the sports portion of local news and when it got around to the Miami v NC State game, this specific news entity (WKMY) chose to show all highlights in regard to NC State except the final highlight when Miami tipped the ball in for the win. I caught myself yelling at the TV in protest...lol...Is it not the norm to showcase the highlights of the victor?
    I thought that they were supposed to show all highlights for the victor. I guess they're trying to cater to a specific audience but I'd think they'd at least show a game winner.
  11. #61  

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by rayz336 View Post
    I thought that they were supposed to show all highlights for the victor. I guess they're trying to cater to a specific audience but I'd think they'd at least show a game winner.
    I don't mind catering to your audience, but sheesh, if I had not watched the game, I would have thought NC State was the victor. That is how slanted the reporting was. Unbelievable! #smh
    rayz336 likes this.
  12. #62  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    373 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Kansas, Syracuse and Oregon all go down. Looking like my Buckeyes might start creeping back into the top 10. Can't wait to see IU vs UM tonight.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #63  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,303 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    terrible day for the Jayhawk Nation SMH
  14. #64  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post
    Kansas, Syracuse and Oregon all go down. Looking like my Buckeyes might start creeping back into the top 10. Can't wait to see IU vs UM tonight.
    I am pumped... Hoosiers, baby!
  15. #65  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    terrible day for the Jayhawk Nation SMH
    Saw that... guess half a target is target enough, eh? Nobody can stay #1 in either poll...
  16. #66  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    373 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    I am pumped... Hoosiers, baby!
    It's just nice to see the BIG10 dominant in basketball this year (rankings so far this year) since football was such a let down for the conference
  17. #67  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Hoosiers dumped Michigan... 81-73... should be #1 this week...
    Last edited by Fausty82; 02-02-2013 at 10:26 PM.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #68  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,303 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    Hoosiers dumped Michigan... 81-73... should be #1 this week...
    now the infamous question; for how long? lol
  19. #69  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    now the infamous question; for how long? lol
    Yep... there’s a target on their backs now... going to Illinois (Thursday) and anOSU (next Sunday)...
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #70  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,303 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    i'm so mad right now i could not care any less about sports (until wed night ha!)
  21. #71  

    Default any NCAAB fans around here??

    Dang, the number 2 ranked Gators got punked tonight by Arkansas, however, the U continued their winning ways by beating Boston College. I am so proud of them.
  22. #72  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,210 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    This is going to be a wild bracket season!
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #73  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,303 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    This is going to be a wild bracket season!
    speaking of which, we should get an iMore Yahoo Sports bracket going this year
    Fausty82 likes this.
  24. #74  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    This is going to be a wild bracket season!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    speaking of which, we should get an iMore Yahoo Sports bracket going this year
    I agree...it's going to be a great tournament to watch... I expect a LOT of surprises and upsets... and I’d love to see an iMore tournament bracket contest. Whaddya say, Rene? Perhaps a few small gifts for winners?
  25. #75  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,574 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: any NCAAB fans around here??

    #3 Michigan eeked out a win over #10 AN Ohio State University (my buddy calls ’em "Central Columbus Community College") in OT last night. As D and others have mentioned, #2 Florida went down big/hard to Arkansas and the other 2 ranked teams (#8 Miami and #13 Kansas State) won yesterday.

    Tonight BLiNK's #5 Kansas and #7 Arizona are in action along with #18 Minnesota at #12 Michigan State and seven more ranked teams...

    Man, I love this time of year...
    Just_Me_D and BLiNK like this.
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any Fringe fans out there?
    By SeanHRCC in forum TV & Movies
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 08:11 PM
  2. Who is in charge around here?
    By Fausty82 in forum Original iPad
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:18 PM
  3. Any of you guys 49er fans??? (i9erNews)
    By dmackdaddy in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:31 PM
  4. We need to Step it Up Around Here!
    By MrP in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:21 AM
  5. Any way to get around an Itunes "restore"
    By Bucky#IM in forum iTunes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions