any NCAAB fans around here??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm watching Kentucky vs LSU. Good game. LSU up by 12.

Am I the only one who enjoys that slimy, arrogant Calipari getting his butt handed to him this season? So much for the arrogance of "40-0"... at last, proof that you cannot "buy" championships with an arsenal of "one-and-done" players.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Penn State just beat Ohio State!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

There were two calls in the last minute that managed to get OSU into OT. Both were beyond atrocious and defied explanation.

What is rule on replay to check an out-of-bounds call? A clear signal was given awarding PSU the ball on a Craft drive. Upon review it was overturned, even though the replay without anyone's doubt ---most notably the announcers showed the on-court call was correct. Then no basket interference is called on rim hanging on a potential game winning shot by PSU with 10 secs to go. And no review of the play took place.

What plays can be reviewed and at what time in the game?

Thank goodness PSU pulled it out. Not sure how with 1.9 sec on the clock Craft could catch an inbounds pass on the PSU side of the 10 sec line, take three dribbles one behind the back, and get a shot off before the horn.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Posting this will probably bring the "kiss of death", but Stanford is currently up 5 on Arizona with just over 13 to go.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Posting this will probably bring the "kiss of death", but Stanford is currently up 5 on Arizona with just over 13 to go.

I've only seen Arizona play for about a half this season. Are they that dominant?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've only seen Arizona play for about a half this season. Are they that dominant?

They have been...

Also tonight, Wisconsin is getting schooled at home by Northwestern and Kansas and Syracuse are in very close games...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
They have been...

Also tonight, Wisconsin is getting schooled at home by Northwestern and Kansas and Syracuse are in very close games...

I'm watching the Northwestern vs Wisconsin game. They're down 10 with just over 2 minutes to go.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Northwestern upsets Wisconsin. Chris Collins has got them playing well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I watch the tail of the NC vs NC St game and now I'm watching FAU vs Clemson and it's boring as heck. There's 4 minutes left in the first half and neither team has scored 20 points yet.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Upsets everywhere! Georgetown upset Michigan State, Baylor beat Oklahoma State and Ohio State upset Wisconsin.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow!...That is what you call a clutch shot, my friends....It's overtime. What an outstanding ball game.