NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Manti Te'o girlfriend didn't exist:

NCAAF Story of Manti Te'o girlfriend a hoax - ESPN

Its still early an I'm still on the fence if I believe he didn't know. If he did know, he played that lie all the way to a heisman trophy. What do y'all think?

I literally LOL'ed in the car on my on the way home when i heard this! What a f*&king chump! As if the BCS champ game wasn't bad enough, now this? LMAO!

I hope that kid ends up on a practice squad some where with honey badger so i never have to hear from either of them again.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I literally LOL'ed in the car on my on the way home when i heard this! What a f*&king chump! As if the BCS champ game wasn't bad enough, now this? LMAO!

I hope that kid ends up on a practice squad some where with honey badger so i never have to hear from either of them again.

what a phucking idiot. just another reason to hate ND

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
whether Manti Te'o was involved in "the hoax" or not the media is in a complete frenzy over this right now

better stock up on the popcorn people

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Victim my ass...lol. There isn't a chance this kid is THAT dumb, it's not like he's an old man who doesn't use technology and doesn't understand it, he was in high school like 5 minutes ago! This kid wanted sympathy and support going into the Heisman, and it turns out he was just full of .

And the worst part? (and mind you a HATE UGA) but Jarvis Jones had better stats, a better story and was an all around more legitimate candidate for the Heisman, and even if he didn't win, at least he would have been a legitimate face to put into vote.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree, Sean and I made the correction to my previous post. I thought I initially typed, " no, I'm NOT buying the victim line". ...lol...I'm convinced he was in on the hoax.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They say that he is "simple" (which was ultimately hilarious to me coming from sports commentators)...that he didn't understand what he was doing because where he was raised, they simply didn't have this kind of thing, and his first REAL exposure to the online world was when he got to college.

...That is what they are saying...

...and maybe I'm being overly critical of the kid, but honestly, i don't believe any of the current generation of high school and college kids are that naive, blind and "simple" (as they call it), i think you just have this idiot in a corner with a bunch of BS and he played the dumb card.

From what i understand, he's morman.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They say that he is "simple" (which was ultimately hilarious to me coming from sports commentators)...that he didn't understand what he was doing because where he was raised, they simply didn't have this kind of thing, and his first REAL exposure to the online world was when he got to college.

...That is what they are saying...

...and maybe I'm being overly critical of the kid, but honestly, i don't believe any of the current generation of high school and college kids are that naive, blind and "simple" (as they call it), i think you just have this idiot in a corner with a bunch of BS and he played the dumb card.

From what i understand, he's morman.

No doubt about it. There is no way he can be that young and from this particular generation and not have had exposure to the internet. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that line of crap. I don't care how sheltered he may have been, the schools he attended more than likely had internet access and assignments that required it. Does he or did he ever have a Facebook, Twitter, or a MySpace account or went to a friend's house and have access to any of them? C'mon. It would be easier if he just fessed up, take the brief embarrassment and move on instead of playing the victim role at a college that's arguably associated with power & prestige.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I hear you. Still, this could end up being a Blessing for the U. I sure hope so. ;)

The current Miami case notwithstanding, the NCAA is at best misguided, and at worse, incredibly corrupt. Their investigations and findings lack consistency and common sense. Some people/programs seem to be constantly on their radar simply because of who they are, and others seem to get by with incredible amounts of rules violations.

I have no use for these buffoons.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The current Miami case notwithstanding, the NCAA is at best misguided, and at worse, incredibly corrupt. Their investigations and findings lack consistency and common sense. Some people/programs seem to be constantly on their radar simply because of who they are, and others seem to get by with incredible amounts of rules violations.

I have no use for these buffoons.

No doubt about it, my friend, and their inconsistency and arguable bias may be coming home to roost.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
No doubt about it, my friend, and their inconsistency and arguable bias may be coming home to roost.

Poor Jerry Tarkanian... compare him to the venerable John Wooden... and when you talk about Wooden, you must include Sam Gilbert and his paying players.

Something that is a major violation (excessive phone calls) gutted a program a few years ago. Now, suddenly, it’s not even a violation.

You don’t really want to get me started... :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Poor Jerry Tarkanian... compare him to the venerable John Wooden... and when you talk about Wooden, you must include Sam Gilbert and his paying players.

Something that is a major violation (excessive phone calls) gutted a program a few years ago. Now, suddenly, it?s not even a violation.

You don?t really want to get me started... :)

Oh yes, I do...(laughing)...:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh