NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Well, the OU team that i expected to show up for the game, didn't. That just made Manziel look even better. He reminds me of a skinny Tim Teblow, and he is a good football player, but regardless of his age, HE IS STILL A FRESHMAN and not deserving of the Heisman Trophy. Period.:p

GO IRISH!!!

U gotta let that go already.....😝

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After that last game, I'd say he was the ONLY one deserving of the Heisman this year. Holy sh*t he's good!

Last night's game convinced me that he was deserving of the Heisman. He runs a tad too much for my liking and i fear it will eventually cause his clock to get cleaned...lol...but i was impressed by his performance, passion and desire to win.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
To me, Manziel is like a smaller version of Teblow. Great legs, but only a good arm. Mostly to the sidelines, but not too accurate with the long ball. If they ran the option in the pros, he would be drafted right away.:rolleyes:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget about college football's National Championship game tonight at 8 o'clock on ESPN between Alabama & Notre Dame.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget about college football's National Championship game tonight at 8 o'clock on ESPN between Alabama & Notre Dame.

Tonight will either make Grunt0300's day or ruin his whole year. I'm just hoping for a great game, with a lot of hard hits

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OMG! Grunt, I don't know what to say, my friend. I know there's plenty of time left in the game but dang, a 14-0 hole to Alabama who is playing with a chip on its shoulders doesn't look good.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Honestly...if i thought it would be a good game i might actually consider going (since we have family in Miami and we could go down relatively cheaply and probably find someone to get us tickets). I just honestly don't think it's going to be that close.

Just quoting myself...sorry Grunt.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Not giving up yet. Let's see if ND can get back in it, in the second half. Didn't see Alabama play this year, but they've got some BIG guys on that team.:p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not giving up yet. Let's see if ND can get back in it, in the second half. Didn't see Alabama play this year, but they've got some BIG guys on that team.:p

Their running backs run with the intent of scoring every time they touch the ball and I like that! That's old school, in my opinion. Anyway, I'm glad you're holding out for hope in regard to Notre Dame, but if the score becomes 35 zip, accept reality, my friend. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73