NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have thoroughly enjoyed the LSU vs Clemson football game tonight. Both team have played their butts off and the game could have gone either way, but I tip my hat to the Clemson Tigers for marching down the field and winning the game via a field goal after their QB had been battered & beaten throughout the entire game. Job well done!

Well there's next season.

Happy New Year to all on this thread. ��

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well there's next season.

Happy New Year to all on this thread. ? ???‰

No doubt about it, my friend. Now I'm getting ready to watch FSU vs Northern Illinois. Hopefully, it too will be an exciting & competitive game. We'll see.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! 15 seconds into the game, Louisville intercepts a pass from the Florida Gators QB and scores. Will it be that type of game this evening? Let's go Gators. I've got to cheer for team from my home state...:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Just turned the game on.
Whoda thunkit
Good Luck

I know, right? Hopefully, with that touchdown just before the half, Florida will wake up and remember that it's the 3rd ranked team in the nation and start playing like it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's always hilarious to me to see SEC fans in total shock and confusion as if they deserve to win every football game they play...way to go Louisville!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's always hilarious to me to see SEC fans in total shock and confusion as if they deserve to win every football game they play...way to go Louisville!

The SEC is still the conference to beat in college football. That's pretty much indisputable, in my opinion. Personally, I'm aware that any team can be defeated, but fate favors the better team. Still, there's a difference between "expecting to win" and "deserving to win". Florida, the 3rd ranked team in the nation, was expected to win, but Louisville, who played hard from beginning to end, deserved to win and they did. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As someone surrounded by SEC fans, there is a certain assuredness that comes from them when it comes to their teams in games against other conferences...my buddy is a HUGE LSU fan, and he told me that Clemson was going to lose by 20 points. Now honestly, i did not expect Clemson to win that game, or even put up a decent game for that matter because my yellow jackets almost beat them and i would have expected to get destroyed by LSU if we played them, but watching the SEC fans just squirm in that game and this Florida/Louisville game was so satisfying, and the excuses I'm hearing are just hilarious.

Honestly, I'm hoping this is the start of the downward cycle of the SEC and the coming of another dominant division. I also expect some NCAA investigations to really shake up the college football world in the SEC in the coming years (especially at Alabama).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As someone surrounded by SEC fans, there is a certain assuredness that comes from them when it comes to their teams in games against other conferences...my buddy is a HUGE LSU fan, and he told me that Clemson was going to lose by 20 points. Now honestly, i did not expect Clemson to win that game, or even put up a decent game for that matter because my yellow jackets almost beat them and i would have expected to get destroyed by LSU if we played them, but watching the SEC fans just squirm in that game and this Florida/Louisville game was so satisfying, and the excuses I'm hearing are just hilarious.

Honestly, I'm hoping this is the start of the downward cycle of the SEC and the coming of another dominant division. I also expect some NCAA investigations to really shake up the college football world in the SEC in the coming years (especially at Alabama).

I hear you. I'm hoping for the ACC to finally be the conference is was intended to be.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Also...BIG game on tonight between Oregon and KSU. This, to me, will probably be the best game of the bowl season (hopefully anyways).

Indeed and I'm looking forward to watching it. Hopefully, it will be even more exciting than the Clemson vs LSU game....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What the heck?!? I just finished watching a movie on Netflix ("Fire For Fire" - excellent movie, by the way) and turned the channel to ESPN to watch the start of the Oregon vs Kansas State game and saw Oregon prepare to run a 2-pt conversion to make the score 8 to 0. Huh? What? I only missed "12 seconds" of the game and Oregon has already scored. Lol. This is gonna be good! :D

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
The SEC is still the conference to beat in college football. That's pretty much indisputable, in my opinion. Personally, I'm aware that any team can be defeated, but fate favors the better team. Still, there's a difference between "expecting to win" and "deserving to win". Florida, the 3rd ranked team in the nation, was expected to win, but Louisville, who played hard from beginning to end, deserved to win and they did. :)

Well said JMD

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR