Visit site
Don't forget College Football Tonight

Dec. 20, 2012 | 8:00 PM ET

BYU (7-5) vs SDSU (9-3)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thus far, this year's college bowl season has been lackluster. There are 3 games today, all of which are on ESPN.

3:00 PM San Jose vs Bowling Green

6:30 PM Cincinnati vs Duke

9:45 PM Baylor vs UCLA

The only way it could get any worse is if Georgia Tech was playing....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh my...actually, the only thing that would be worse is if GT was playing because Miami wasn't allowed to...

BURN!

The "Ramblin' Wreck" has been a wreck all season, and on New Year's Eve when they play USC in the Hyundai Bowl, the Trojans will be driving an old Ford Rambler and cause one heckuva ramblin' wreck with GT, which in turn, will cause them to go buzzing back to the queen bee begging to be soothed with honey....:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The "Ramblin' Wreck" has been a wreck all season, and on New Year's Eve when they play USC in the Hyundai Bowl, the Trojans will be driving an old Ford Rambler and cause one heckuva ramblin' wreck with GT, which in turn, will cause them to go buzzing back to the queen bee begging to be soothed with honey....:D

I find your sentiment erotic. Meow.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Duke Blue Devil football team is playing like a team on a mission against Cincinnati. I'm impressed.

UPDATE: It looks as if I may have spoke too prematurely. Cincinnati now has the momentum and is in the lead with 22 seconds left in the half.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The Duke Blue Devil football team is playing like a team on a mission against Cincinnati. I'm impressed.

UPDATE: It looks as if I may have spoke too prematurely. Cincinnati now has the momentum and is in the lead with 22 seconds left in the half.

fun game to watch!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
fun game to watch!

It did turn out to be a fun game to watch and Duke has for to be feeling miserable right now. This was their game to win. That fumble during what should have been their final drive took the air out of them.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what people will think of "Johnny Football", if he doesn't beat the Sooners at the Cotton Bowl on Friday. Too late now, to take back the Heisman. HaHa.:p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sean, have you thrown a shoe at the TV yet while watching GT turnover the ball AGAIN to USC? ... lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's the beginning of the 4th quarter and USC has yet to decide whether or not to play football. GaTech came prepared & ready to play and I tip my hat to them.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have thoroughly enjoyed the LSU vs Clemson football game tonight. Both team have played their butts off and the game could have gone either way, but I tip my hat to the Clemson Tigers for marching down the field and winning the game via a field goal after their QB had been battered & beaten throughout the entire game. Job well done!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have thoroughly enjoyed the LSU vs Clemson football game tonight. Both team have played their butts off and the game could have gone either way, but I tip my hat to the Clemson Tigers for marching down the field and winning the game via a field goal after their QB had been battered & beaten throughout the entire game. Job well done!

+1. One hell of a game! Best one I've seen so far this bowl season.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR